Customer Success Manager
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Working with Awesomic, you’ll get actual fast-growing startup experience. You’ll be able to make decisions in successful customer journey building and product feature development.
The Customer Success team at Awesomic is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to join us in helping our customers get the most out of our awesome product. The successful candidate will be a customer-focused problem solver with excellent communication skills.
🔥 That’s an amazing opportunity to start in a promising well-funded startup and be able to grow as a Customer Success Manager. Apply today! 🔥
As a Customer Success Manager, you will care about our customers, using your creative potential and personal approach to establish and support long-term win-win relationships.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers. You will be responsible for providing best-in-class customer service and support and helping customers understand our products and services.
🚀 Within this role, you will:
- Support daily communication with our customers via phone, chat, email, and the Awesomic app
- Work with CS metrics to analyze data and improve customer experience
- Establish clear retention goals and milestones to work towards
- Minimize customer churn
- Working closely with our Designers and Community Managers
- Conduct cust dev interviews to gather valuable feedback for our Product team and transform it into actionable steps
- Help process billing requests
- Encourage upsells and cross-sells
- Assist in customer onboarding and training
- Identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Document customer interactions and follow up with customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and satisfactory resolutions
😎 We’ll be glad to meet you if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Customer Success and IT
- You have experience in Design
- You have experience in collecting, tracking and analyzing CS data and metrics
- You have a self-driven, curious, and proactive nature
- You can think and type fast as well as keep calm and act logically and in a values-driven way when quick reaction and decision making is needed from your side.
- You are empathetic to people and are a patient, active listener.
- You actually care about customers’ happiness and want to make their journey with the product outstanding and efficient.
- You are a great communicator, and you speak fluent English.
- You are responsible, well-organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize.
- You are a friendly, open-minded person and a born troubleshooter.
- You have proven experience with Hubspot and Intercom
- You don’t mind staying in touch with customers in US timezone
🚀 With Awesomic Team:
- You’ll join the most remarkable community of one-goal-driven people who love what they do and are ready to change the game with innovative decisions.
- You will be surrounded by beautiful art-works and creativity in all its manifestations daily. Plus, funny memes are welcomed very much in work chats — so your business days will be fun 🙂
- You’ll have an opportunity to positively influence the processes personally if you see the ways for improvements. You’ll be able to build the company’s history with the core team – one of the most significant values of working in a startup. You’ll be heard! 🙂
- You’ll get unlimited opportunities to develop as a professional and daily communication with customers from the top companies in the world. Many challenging and exciting cases are waiting to be solved by you!
So, if you love people and people love you, we’ll be glad to send you a test task. And let’s get acquainted! ❤️