Customer Success Content Writer
Right Networks offers the only intelligent cloud purpose-built for accounting firms and professionals. Backed by award-winning around-the-clock US-based support, our fully managed IT and applications ensure customers have secure, reliable, on-demand access to their technology. We provide a curated software ecosystem that simplifies the complexity of running an accounting firm or small business, supported by a community of thought leaders, peer networks, and educational resources.
Our success is made possible by leveraging decades of specialized experience in leading accounting firms and technology companies. More than 10,000 accounting firms and 60,000 SMBs count on us to run their business every day. We have a great team, we’re growing fast, and have a winning culture based on innovation, teamwork, and mutual respect.
Right Networks is looking for a content writer to help round out our Customer Success team. You will join a team in support of a rapidly growing set of software products, focusing on email campaigns and touchless support. Our products and features offer multiple paths to conversion; our ideal candidate has experience creating and managing automated email campaigns, helping nurture customers along desired journeys to success. We have an aggressive product roadmap of upcoming releases and velocity of delivery of support campaigns will be a key objective.
You will work with cross-functional teams to own nurturing campaigns to our customer base to help increase adoption, engagement and conversion of customers from a freemium tier to paid subscription levels. Understanding different customer personas and paths to value will be a must.
This is a remote work position.
- Continuously develop, deliver, and refine strategic, engaging nurturing campaigns to guide customers along ideal customer journeys.
- Partner with Product Managers to understand features, nurturing opportunities, and customer profiles.
- Partner with Customer Support to deliver content for in-app messaging and guidance.
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers, UX Designers and Brand stakeholders to ensure messaging works in design and aligns with product and organizational strategies.
- Own and report on campaign effectiveness, including the communication of results to stakeholders.
- Ability to proofread for grammatical & spelling accuracy, consistency, and brand voice.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- English, journalism, marketing or communications degree or experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience as a content writer will be strongly considered.
- A portfolio of extraordinary content you’ve created and deployed for in-app messaging and guidance.
- Experience with automated email marketing CRM (ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Pardot, etc.).
- Proven ability to write for both B2B and direct to consumer audiences.
- Strong communication and written English skills, including good spelling and grammar.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to prioritize multiple projects while making sure copy is accurate and consistent with stakeholder objectives.
- Team player with a solutions-oriented mentality, and an open, positive and collaborative communication style.
- Must be comfortable within an evolving digital production environment and handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
To provide best-in-class solutions, we need a best-in-class team. We offer competitive salaries to recruit the best talent. We provide company paid short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance and a generous 401K match. We offer highly affordable medical, dental, vision coverage, and many other valuable benefits. We offer a generous PTO bank, and numerous paid holidays, affording you the time to be there for what is important in your life. We encourage giving back to our communities by providing volunteer paid time off. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!