Full-Time Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Associate
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits provider for employers and health plans. Companies use Carrot to customize an inclusive fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood and fertility care, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
Carrot Fertility is looking for a Customer Success Associate to delight our customers in the Small Market Business (SMB) and Partnerships. You’ll report to our Manager of Customer Success and support Carrot’s Small Market Business (SMB) and Partnership customers to ensure all operational aspects are tended to, support client launches and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. You will support the Manager of Customer Success with operational tasks and respond to customer needs, questions and requests. Also as a Customer Success Associate at Carrot, you will be responsible for the administrative tasks associated with Partner Programs/SMB Lite. We’re looking for a customer-centric, tech-savvy, process-oriented person with good organizational skills and an interest in furthering Carrot’s mission of fertility care for all.
The small business segment is a pooled business model to support customers. The role reports to the Customer Success Team Manager, SMB.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-1 years of experience in customer success, customer support, or account management in a high-growth, technology environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Some familiarity with Carrot’s buyers (HR benefits leaders) is preferred, but not required
- Process-oriented with an automation/efficiency mindset
- Enthusiasm for Carrot Fertility’s mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
- Help to support the expansion of Partner/SMB Lite clients
- Listen to the needs of the customers and provide solutions that meet those needs
- Support best practices for serving the Partner/SMB Lite market efficiently
- Communicate feedback and escalate product requests effectively
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize with team members
- Assist with reporting or the Partner and SMB Liter offerings
- Responsible for day to day operations for all Partner/SMB Lite customers (i.e. processing EE files)
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $70,000 – $95,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Founded in 2016, Carrot now supports 450+ companies and is available in more than 120 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. Carrot has been honored by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies, recognized for its commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a gold winner in the inaugural Anthem Awards, named one of Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and celebrated as one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups. Additionally, Carrot is certified as a Great Place to Work and an Age-Friendly Employer.