Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Title: Customer Service Representative – Core Channel
Location: United States
Lume is a 5-year-old fast growing ecommerce deodorant and personal care brand that’s transforming the way that humans do hygiene. We joined forces with Harry’s, another disruptive brand with great people and infrastructure, to accelerate our growth. We are a team of self-starters that roll up our sleeves and get it done. Our style is collaborative and very fast-paced so an adaptive personality is a must.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all of our customers have a best-in-class quality customer experience across multiple channels. You will act as a subject matter expert who can both problem-solve and connect with customers on a human level. You will be part of an empathetic, diverse, and supportive team, where your front-line work is directly connected to the growth and success of Lume.
This role requires the ability to work both independently and within a team. You need to remain focused in a distraction-free, quiet environment while working. Due to the remote environment we work in, we expect team members to be available to check in periodically with teammates, team leads & managers (via Slack huddle, chat & video conferencing). You’ll attend training/skill workshops as needed or required. In some cases, CSRs may be asked to work different hours based on the needs of the company/volume (weekends, evenings, and overtime).
Because this role communicates directly and publicly with customers on behalf of Lume, this role (All CS roles) will periodically receive constructive feedback around messaging & processes, since they are always changing and improving to support the needs of the business. The goal is to give you the confidence, tools, and support you need to succeed in this role!
The Customer Service Team serves as a direct bridge between the Lume brand and our customers. We strive to create an effortless experience for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to listen to their input and drive changes to the overall Lume experience. We bring the voice of Lume to our customers and the voice of our customers to the broader Lume team.
- 1+ year e-commerce customer service experience
- Advanced experience with our tools: Gorgias, Shopify, & ReCharge (Experience on tools that are similar such as Zendesk, Gladly, or Kustomer may be considered)
- Advanced computer skills (Google Docs, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding written communication
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members from multiple teams/departments
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include days,*nights & weekends + able to attend some video meetings that generally take place M-F within the company hours between 8am – 5pm.
*Weekend & evening shift availability is required
This Should Describe You
- Superior communicator through all customer service channels
- Highly responsive, engaged, and supportive of the team through email & slack
- Eager to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive feedback
- Self Starter, proactive, ability to create or help write macros / recognize needs & share ideas if you notice a need, brainstorming with your manager on developing messaging & processes
- Deliver a personalized and effortless experience via multiple channels while meeting quality and productivity goals
- Thrive in a dynamic and flexible environment environment tackling a large array of issues while creating instant rapport with our customers
- Retain deep knowledge of Lume’s products and mission with the ability to communicate features & benefits (product education) and foster brand loyalty
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by assisting customers in navigating our website, subscriptions, placing orders, finding the right product/scent etc
- Notice trends and customer pain points and share those with the broader CS team to make sure we deliver the best experience possible
- Coordinate with Customer Service Team to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as web development, marketing, design, and product teams
- Contribute to a dynamic and positive team culture
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry’s is registered and able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized and able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
We can’t quantify all of the intangible things we think you’ll love about working at Harry’s, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart and humble team you’ll get to work with, and our supportive and inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits and our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $17/hour.