Customer Service Representative 1
Customer Service Representative 1. Here at Savista, we enable our clients to navigate the biggest challenges in healthcare: quality clinical care with positive patient experiences and optimal financial results. We partner with healthcare organizations to problem solve and deliver revenue cycle improvement services that enable their success, support their patients, and nurture their communities, all while living our values of Commitment, Authenticity, Respect and Excellence (CARE).
Customer Service Representative 1 Responsibilities:
- Through both inbound and outbound calls leveraging an auto-dialer, negotiate payment plans with customers by reviewing account history both through the Savista database and, if additional information is required, the client’s portal as well as payment portals to review prior payments.
- Meet or exceed performance objectives including account resolution goals and quality assurance.
- Maintain a 96% quality score through superior customer service and accurate documentation of customer encounters.
- Execute appropriate procedures for follow-up on third party approvals, billing, and collection of overdue accounts.
- Supports Savista’s Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to Savista’s business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with Savista’s Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or Savista’s Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of experience in debt collections or business-to-consumer sales in any industry.
- At least six months of experience working in a role with a high volume of either inbound or outbound calls.
- Experience in a role that requires accessing multiple databases simultaneously or managing multiple open screens to gather information to discuss with a customer.
- Experience with customer interactions that require live, accurate documentation of the encounter.
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with a customer and simplifying complex information.
- Experience working with customer support including issue resolution management.
- Must be available to work second shift between the hours of 10AM ET and 9PM ET.
- Must be able to fluently speak in English and Spanish.
- Experience with performance metrics and goals.
- Experience with dual monitoring systems.
- Experience with utilizing a dialer system.
- Experience in a performance based commission structure.
- Experience working in a role with a high volume of both inbound and outbound calls.