Full-Time Customer Service Associate
Career Opportunities: Customer Service Associate (9248)
Requisition ID 9248 – North America – Commercial – US – Remote – City (1)
Bausch Health is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a differentiated product portfolio across multiple high-growth therapeutic areas including Gastroenterology, Generics, Neurology, Ortho Dermatologics, Medical Aesthetics and Dentistry. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world. Our approximately 7,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products.
Description: The Customer Service Associate provides front line coordination of order processing within established guidelines, procedures, and policies. The position is required to collaborate with peers, department management, and other key employees and departments in order to carry out routine business activities and initiatives. The position requires ability to perform detailed research, evaluation and analysis
Principle Responsibilities and Duties: The following is meant to be representative but not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title. Duties will be assigned progressively based on employee’s previous experience, strengths, and department needs.
- Interact with customers positively and professionally at all times for all customer service activities through calls, emails and fax
- Create and process case, RMA, credit/rebill, product transfers, and database clean up
- Sales Order processing and follow up for Capital and Consumable orders
- Perform purchase order review for standard and complicated hospital and VA type orders
- Review and process Customer Master inquiries
- Process Service Agreement orders
- Process Autoship orders
- Assist with documenting the department processes and procedures
- Coordinate with department management to ensure department metrics, goals and objectives are met
Experience, Education, Training, Traits:
- Uses knowledge of complex CS concepts, practices, and applies company policies and procedures to daily work for resolution of issues.
- Performs work where analysis and experience is drawn upon to arrive at logical conclusions.
- Regularly exercises independent judgment and a degree of creativity and latitude when addressing routine responsibilities.
- Skilled in conflict resolution. Able to handle more complicated or important accounts and/or difficult calls. Handles escalation issues as necessary.
- Requires strong skills in the following areas written and verbal communications (voice, grammar, and articulation), listening, computer and keyboarding, organizational, interpersonal, multi-tasking, conflict management, and telephone etiquette.
- The position requires intermediate and advanced utilization all internal applications (Peoplesoft, Salesforce.com, and MS Office) in a quick, effective, and organized fashion.
- Minimum of one to three years of experience in Customer Service environment
- Prefer Bachelor Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes resulting from a dynamic and growing business environment.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and smoothly integrate them into day-to-day responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to draw upon experience and limited information in order to come to logical conclusions and sound judgments
- Ability to quickly grasp and embrace new business and transactional processes and procedures with the ability to integrate them into day-to-day responsibilities.
- Knowledge of order entry and ACD call routing systems
Language and Verbal Skills
Individual must have excellent written and verbal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to perform lifting tasks of up to 10 pounds for short durations. Duties also involve daily keyboard data entry. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Most work will be performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees. We expect that all employees will perform their responsibilities while maintaining a safe, cooperative, and productive work environment, thus ensuring the health and safety of themselves and others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.