Customer Marketing Specialist
Customer Marketing Specialist – 100% Remote – Global SaaS
- Remote Worldwide
- Job Openings
- Customer Marketing Specialist – 100% Remote – Global SaaS
We are an established SaaS company passionate about enabling a work from anywhere world. We walk the talk and are leaders in asynchronous work. We offer unique benefits including paid sabbatical, freedom to work out of the 9-5, work from anywhere, and most importantly the opportunity to be a leader in transitioning the world to remote work. This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
About the Role
We’re looking to add a talented Customer Marketing Specialist to help us accelerate the future of remote work. This position is important to both Marketing and CS departments. They will be accountable for implementing campaigns post-activation to drive customer, retention, loyalty, and customer product adoption. Your work schedule will be 9-5 pm CT or ET is preferred with flexibility
- Support and enable GTM strategy for new product launches and updates to increase customer awareness and adoption of new product features/updates.
- Develop and execute campaigns for churn prevention, up-sell, expansion, and renewal efforts.
- Create special marketing content and talk tracks for account management/customer success to help at-risk customers.
- Manage and grow customer marketing materials library including training/customer education materials, product blog posts, help center articles, and onboarding resources to use throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Manage customer communication messaging for emails, in-app notifications, and marketing campaigns including compliance and product updates, eventually taking over product newsletter.
- Manage and grow a library of up-to-date customer success stories, referrals, testimonials, and use cases.
- Work with management and Customer Success to take over the case study program. Become the lead contact for case study requests for the CS team, perform interviews, submit requests for writing and design and project manage the deployment of new case studies on the website, social and to internal teams.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as webinars/virtual events, workshops, and onboarding campaigns.
- Partner with Customer Success to expand CAP program and repurpose content to use in marketing campaigns, collateral and on the website. Be the point of contact for CS team for CAP support.
- Collaborate with internal teams to contribute to reporting and optimization strategies
- Ensure ongoing activity meet OKRs
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years marketing experience with relevant experience in customer marketing or creating and delivering campaigns and programs that build and activate an engaged customer community
- Experience creating and executing measurable, lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Experience working with marketing CRM tools- Hubspot experience is a plus
- Experience in developing case studies, testimonials and growing customer advocacy
- Experience with virtual events background is a plus
- Ability to provide high-quality communications, including emails and training resources to encourage positive decision-making with focus on influence, grammar, and brevity
- Ability to make strategic decisions and a candidate with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- B2B SaaS experience would be ideal, but not essential, and if you have previous success in building a customer community and advocacy program, we’d love to hear about it
- Passion for engaging and understanding customers, and delivering exceptional customer experience
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.linkedin.com/company/time-doctor