Full-Time Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager (CXM)
Who we are
Are you passionate about innovating at the intersection of technology and personal security? At Pindrop, we recognize that the human voice is a unique personal identifier, increasingly susceptible to sophisticated fraud, including the threat of deepfakes. We’re leading the way in developing cutting-edge authentication, fraud prevention, and deepfake detection. Our mission is to provide seamless and secure digital experiences, safeguarding the most personal aspect of our identity: our voice. Here, you’ll be part of a team driven by values of Innovation, Customer Advocacy, Excellence, and Impact. We’re not just creating a safer digital landscape by fortifying trust and integrity with those we serve, we’re also building a dynamic, supportive workplace where your contributions make a real difference.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop is backed by world-class investors such as Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
What you’ll do
The Customer Experience Manager (CXM) will administer and optimize the renewal process to enhance the customer experience, create operational efficiencies and contribute to ARR growth as well as long-term partnerships. The CXM will also hold the charter for designing and implementing digital experiences that increase Pindrop’s ability to scale our service model across the business.
Renewal Operations Responsibilities:
- Manage the renewal operations process to ensure ARR is retained or expanded, as well as meet contractual deadlines and ensure accuracy of renewal reporting and forecasting
- Contribute to the improvement of the renewals process, policies, and tools, including automating tasks to increase productivity and overall effectiveness for Pindrop and our customers
- Ensure that the administrative aspects of renewals are maintained in Salesforce.com
- Liaise with Finance and customer stakeholders to ensure accurate PO’s and renewal orders
- Measure license usage and facilitate any overage notifications to Accounting
- Facilitate beta agreements between customers and Pindrop in support of new products
Scaled Service Responsibilities:
- Design and operationalize a scalable service plan that enables the company to leverage digital efficiencies while enhancing customer experiences
- Ensure customers in the pooled segment are receiving prompt communications and closure to their inquiries to ensure high satisfaction
- Leverage the customer success software to engage customers through digital cadences and operationalize success playbooks based on a thoughtful engagement plan based on customer segmentation, health and point in the lifecycle
- Monitor the customers through support reporting, product usage dashboards, account health triggers and other customized alerts
Who you are
- You are an excellent communicator and presenter for all levels of management
- You understand the value of strong relationships and consistently cultivate them both internally and externally
- You are self-motivated, collaborative, and a team player
- You are resilient in the face of challenges, change, and ambiguity
- You are optimistic and believe that you can make a problem into a solution (results-oriented)
- You are resourceful, excited to uncover innovative solutions and teach yourself something new when needed
- You take accountability, do the things you say you’ll do, under-promise and over-deliver
- You are nimble and adaptable when priorities change and continue to see the forest through the trees
- 5+ years experience in SaaS customer-facing role (e.g., CSM, Services Ops, SDR, BDR)
- Experience with understanding legal contracts and improving renewals process, policies, etc.
- Experience with successfully facilitating and executing commercial contract negotiations including contractual updates in renewals with high retention, predictability, and positive customer experience
- Strong program management experience with exceptional organizational skills
- Familiarity with Apple, Google, Salesforce, Gainsight, Tableau preferred
What’s in it for you:
As a Pindropper, you join a rapidly growing company making technology more human with the power of voice. You will work alongside some of the best and brightest. We’re a passionate group committed to excellence but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying the journey as a team with chess and poker tournaments, catered lunches and happy hours, wellness programming, and more. Because we take our jobs seriously, we add in time for rest with Unlimited PTO, Focus Thursday, and Company-wide Rest Days.
Within 30 days you’ll
- Complete onboarding and attend New Employee Orientation sessions with other new Pindroppers
- Understand Pindrop contractual framework and license management
- Get familiar with Pindrop products, customers and internal processes
Within 60 days you’ll
- Leverage Salesforce and Gainsight to report on customer renewal
- Engage with Account Executives and CSMs to manage renewal operations
- Get familiar with assigned customer portfolio
Within 90 days you’ll
- Teach us something new
- Leverage Gainsight to manage assigned customer accounts
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity for all employees
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 4 company-wide rest days in 2024 where the entire company rests and recharges!
- Generous health and welfare plans to choose from including one employer-paid employee-only plan!
- Best-in-class Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contribution
- Affordable vision and dental plans for you and your family
- Employer-provided life and disability coverage with additional supplemental options
- Paid Parental Leave Equal for all parents, including birth, adoptive & foster parents
- One year of diaper delivery for your newest addition to the family! It’s our way of welcoming new Pindroplets to the family!
- Identity protection through Norton LifeLock
- Remote-first culture with opportunities for in-person team events
- New hire and recurring monthly home office allowance
- When we need a break, we keep it fun with happy hours, ping pong and foosball, drinks and snacks, and monthly massages!
- Remote and in-person team activities (think cheese tastings, chess tournaments, talent shows, murder mysteries, and more!)
- Company holidays
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with competitive 401(k) match
- Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program, 24/7 Telemedicine
What we live by
At Pindrop, our Core Values are fundamental beliefs at the center of all we do. They are our guiding principles that dictate our actions and behaviors. Our Values are deeply embedded into our culture in big and small ways and even help us decide right from wrong when the path forward is unclear. At Pindrop, we believe in taking accountability to make decisions and act in a way that reflects who we are. We truly believe making decisions and acting with our Core Values in mind will help us to achieve our goals and keep Pindrop a great place to work:
- Audaciously Innovate We continue to change the world, and the way people safely engage and interact with technology. As first principle thinkers, we challenge standards, take risks and learn from our mistakes in order to make positive change and continuous improvement. We believe nothing is impossible.
- Evangelical Customers for Life We delight, inspire and empower customers from day one and for life. We create a partnership and experience that results in a shared passion. We are champions for our customers, and our customers become our champions, creating a universal commitment to one another.
- Execution Excellence We do what we say and say what we do. We are accountable for making the tough decisions and necessary tradeoffs to deliver quality and effective solutions on time.
- Win as a Company Every time we win, we win as a company. Every time we lose, we lose as a company. We break down silos, support one another, embrace diversity and celebrate our successes. We are better together.
- Make a Difference Every day we have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We operate with dedication, passion, and uncompromising integrity, creating a safer, more secure world.
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.