Customer Care Manager
Customer Care Manager
United States, Remote
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Benets and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signicantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
As a 6sense Customer Care Manager you will have the opportunity to positively influence our customers when they need help the most. Customer Care Manager’s join an account’s customer facing team at times of concerns; but with cross-functional leadership skills and our outlined process we turn customers into fans of our platform and the service we provide them.
- Manage multiple issues on account level escalations to ensure timely resolution and proper handling.
- Empathetically communicate with our customers regarding any issues they may be experiencing.
- Write daily, customer facing, executive and comprehensive updates for each of your accounts.
- Write daily, internal, executive and comprehensive updates for each of your accounts.
- Understand internal trouble shooting processes to be able to help ask the right questions thereby aiding technical teams in resolving issues.
- Open, track and monitor handling of tickets throughout all levels of the troubleshooting process.
- Log and track progress towards each customer’s Get Well Plan.
- Effectively communicate internally across cross-functional teams on Zoom, Slack and Email
- Able to learn and understand how our platform works and help convey that to our customers.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 5 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of companies’ products and services.
- 2 years Technical Project Management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work well under pressure and be able to effectively prioritize multiple escalated issues.
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce and Jira for ticketing.
- Java and/or SQL a plus.
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of dening the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satised with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you’re entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and nancial wellness; generous paid parental leave benets; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to jobs at 6sense.com.