Full-Time Creative Copywriter
We’re looking for a creative copywriter to tell our stories and help with support documentation.
Despite our out of date website which you would be helping to update. Entermotion for the past several years has been primarily involved with application development and special projects. Our roots are that of a traditional design studio, but we’re in a fun new transitionary period as we ride the coattails of successful projects.
We’re looking for someone to act as sort of an internal journalist to tell the stories of our success. We’ve been focusing so much on doing what we do we haven’t raised our heads long enough to tell about all the cool stuff we’ve been doing. Someone needs to dig for those stories and help us share.
Also, there are words that need written to do what we do. Support articles. Sales site copy. You know… copywriting.
Copywriters have different strengths in different areas. Here are some of the categories we would assess candidates based on. Strength in one area can offset weakness in another.
- Words that convey an attitude. Not like “who are you looking at buddy!” Attitude. But you should hear a voice behind the words.
- Make headlines that people pay attention to. THIS JOB POST WILL FRENCH KISS YOU. That sort of thing. I mean not really like that. But you get it.
- I’m sure there are typos in this posting somewhere. Editing is important.
- We’re exploring a few creative projects of our own. Fiction writing and story telling would be a bonus.
- We’re sort of in the process of… Well call it a forced rebrand. Victim of our own success etc. We need to find our new story. Someone good at that would be cool.
- Um. Being able to be brief.
- 2 months maternity leave/1 month paternity leave
- Flexible vacations
- Paid sick leave
- Being able to go to lunch when you want to like a real human. Flexible schedules. That sort of thing. You know, being treated like a person. Not a productivity unit.
This is a remote position. We’re used to working as a dispersed team so you must be cool with collaborating online and a lot over text. We’re flexible on schedules. Please include links to previous works and/or portfolio. Individuals ONLY. No recruiters or agencies please. Oh yeah. It goes without saying, but English.
Entermotion is a creative design and programming studio. We work on a variety of projects for our clients, from identity design to application development. We’re a remote-only team dispersed through 11 countries (and counting!)
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org