Full-Time Creative Copywriter ($60k to $72k)
Creative Copywriter (100% Remote)
Job Category: CXO Organization
Requisition Number: CREAT009462
- Remote-Work From Home
Who We Are
As the United States’ largest light industrial staffing company and the first workforce-as-a-service provider, our digital-first approach to staffing is rooted in a rich history of delivering high-quality, scalable workforce solutions to the organizations driving the American supply chain. Our colleagues are guided by our purpose of Championing People, Unlocking Potential and bring this to life every day as they help put hundreds of thousands of people to work at tens of thousands of companies across the country. The foundation of our culture is built upon a bridge to better, offering our colleagues rewarding and growth-oriented experiences that positively impact lives and businesses in innovative and meaningful ways.
This person will write and review all short-form and long-form content for the Brand Marketing team, working under a Content Strategist.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct research on any topics relevant to writing assignments. Stay up to date on industry trends for content development and distribution. Monitor content engagement and make note of what strategies are most effective. Offer suggestions of how to improve engagement based on analytics data. Utilize knowledge of SEO to increase visibility of online content. Identify areas where the company can improve its content distribution. Stay informed on industry best practices. Be familiar with the brand image and client requirements.
- Create short-form and long-form content for a variety of platforms, including landing pages, email campaigns, infographics, case studies, blogs, articles, social media, and other assets. Collaborate with a team of content strategists, writers, editors, and brand strategists. Assist in building an editorial calendar and schedule posts on social media channels. Create a timeline for drafts and revisions based on deadlines. Communicate with other writers and editors to ensure that content is delivered on time. Manage multiple writing projects simultaneously and complete content within deadlines.
- Proofread, edit, and revise copy to ensure that there are no spelling, grammar, or syntax issues. Review visual content to make sure that it is user-friendly and follows the brand’s style guidelines. Work with marketing team to ensure that the message and tone of released content aligns with the brand’s goals and targets appropriate audiences. Provide detailed feedback when assessing content. Brainstorm with coworkers to come up with new content ideas. Ensure that published content is optimized for SEO. Review existing content and update as needed. Revise short-form and long-form content over various mediums, including blog posts, websites, email, social media posts, print publications, newsletters, and more.
- Monitor the analytics of released content to determine impact. Keep track of user engagement and web traffic. Analyze data to optimize content for retention and boost brand engagement. Fact-check information for accuracy. Strategize and produce content for a particular audience.
- Work with the team’s content strategist to ensure that the company’s brand voice remains consistent as new content is published. Adhere to the brand’s message and style guidelines.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years related experience
Competencies (Skills & Knowledge You’ll Bring)
- Understands what makes a business or organization successful as well as staying up to date on daily happenings and developments in the business world.
- Seeks to become knowledgeable about customers to provide better service. Able to identify and prioritize customer needs, recognize constraints, and deliver on promises.
- Picks up and assimilates relevant information quickly and easily while learning new tasks. Ability to think on your feet in rapidly changing environments.
- Communicates information and ideas clearly and articulately both in oral and written form. Uses appropriate language, style and methods depending on audience and the purpose of communication.
- Takes balanced view of situations incorporating different perspectives. Recognizes priorities, weighs different options, and evaluates risks. Reaches logical conclusions and decides on appropriate plan of action.
- Achieves results in a quality, timely, and cost-effective way. Sees priorities, plans the efficient use of resources, and monitors progress against objectives.
- Responds positively to change and adapted to new situations quickly. Able to take on a diverse range of tasks equally effectively.
- Experience using various technology platforms to drive effective decisions.
The anticipated annual base salary for this position in the US is $60,000 to $72,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and incentive programs. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.