Nationwide Remote Office (US99)
Copywriter | Remote
Hi. Here’s the thing. Everyone can write. But not everyone’s a copywriter. There’s a difference between making yourself understood and crafting a message that gets inside people’s minds and moves their hearts. If you have this super-powerthis ability to use language to persuadethen you’re a copywriter. If you want to use your skills for good, then we want to talk to you.
We’re kind of a secret in the DC metro area, an award-winning, crack team of creative gurus artfully leveraging our craft to help people quit drugs or smoking, protect the environment and save energy, or recognize and celebrate women scientists (just to name a few)one campaign, website, and digital ad at a time. It’s exciting work and we do it as a family that knows how to have fun.
If you’re passionate about copywriting, creativity, and teamwork, you are exactly who we’re looking for. Get your work together and send it over. We’ll call right back.
In this role, you’ll:
- Write copy for a wide range of media, including social, web, print, radio, and video.
- Support public- and private-sector clients who tackle issues like COVID-19, energy efficiency, climate change, child welfare, and more.
- Think strategically while developing ideas and concepts for projects and campaigns.
- Make deadline. Seems obvious, but it’s kind of a thing here.
- Work until it’s good. We support and encourage work/life balance, but at the end of the day we have to deliver a remarkable product.
- Multitask. We’re a big studio, lots of people, lots of projects. You will have to know when to dive deep into the work and when to surface for everything else.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- A portfolio that shows strong concepting and copywriting skills across a range of pieces, including long-form content.
- Excellent organizational skills, with solid attention to detail.
- At least three years of experience as a copywriter, preferably within an agency environment.
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Job Location(s): Fairfax, VA; Rockville, MD; or Remote
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$51,333.00 – $87,267.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)