Full-Time Corporate Senior Travel Specialist
Corporate Senior Travel Specialist
To facilitate professional, accurate, cost-effective travel arrangements for all clients within their company’s guidelines and standards of excellence for customer service. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced work environment.
Work Schedule is M-F from 12 noon to 9PM EST
The salary range on this job posting/advertising has been developed to give applicants a wide range to comply with pay transparency laws in all states and geographical areas. Many factors, such as years of experience, geographical location, budget etc. are considered when determining the starting rate of pay.
This role may be eligible for an incentive, commission, bonus, or a discretionary bonus program based on the company’s financial goal achievement and individual performance.
- Completes travel arrangements for clients’ air, hotel, car rentals, trains, tour, and ground arrangements at the lowest possible price within corporate travel guidelines.
- Follow and suggest improvements in company procedures in the areas of customer service, documentation of PNRs and profiles, ticketing, invoicing, attendance, accuracy of work etc.
- Maintains ownership of each record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments, meal preferences, upgrades, etc.) are completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Researches and provides solutions to any travel related problem clients may have experienced with arrangements made by ALTOUR with total management awareness and participation.
- Stays fully informed on all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements.
- Is available for and receptive to training opportunities.
- Is Sabre proficient and maintains Sabre skills with relevant training.
- Has knowledge of and understanding of re-routing and exchange processes.
- Stays abreast of technology and industry knowledge, especially with intranet tools provided by ALTOUR.
- Problem resolution to always include management.
- Assists other agents on the account.
- Performs other office functions as needed and seeks ways to personally add to the overall efficiency of the operation.
- Overall travel industry knowledge and experience
- Essential; Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with high level global clientele.
- 7 – 10 years Sabre computer knowledge and proficiency.
- Competent with all aspects of ticketing transactions.
- Proficient with International Itineraries and rate structures.
- Knowledge of online booking tools a must.
- Experienced and comfortable with premium travelers.
- Attention to detail/conscientiousness/flexible
- Problem solving and initiative
- Interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Willingness to learn new functions and to enhance existing skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Minimum 7+ Years Industry Experience
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality are required.
Internova Travel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
Our benefit offerings include choice of two medical plans and two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), company-paid life insurance and AD&D, optional additional life insurance and AD&D, disability insurance, paid parental leave, paid time off, 401k Plan with company match, discounted employee travel options, access to LinkedIn Learning webinars and courses. Discounted pet insurance and auto, home, & renters insurance.