at Thirty Madison (View all jobs)
The Corporate Paralegal is a key member of the legal team. This role will provide support for our General Counsel and other members of the Legal team. This individual will be responsible for managing inflow of company-wide legal tasks, contract system management, assist with corporate formalities and cap table management, assist with team budget compliance and various reporting and projects. The ideal candidate will have experience and be comfortable interacting with senior leaders and executives, and critical internal and external stakeholders.
This position reports directly to General Counsel.
What you get to do every day
- Assist with the contract process, assess new contract submissions to determine appropriate workflow, assist with ongoing implementation of and maintain the new company contract management system.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for the legal team. Manage the timely and professional response to inquiries received from internal clients and business counterparts; raise and escalate legal issues as necessary.
- Assist with agreements from NDAs/CDAs up to and including corporate transactions such as acquisitions and financings.
- Ownership and maintenance of legal drive/documents.
- Assist with corporate formalities and various other licensing matters. Prepare weekly, quarterly, and annual metrics reports. Assist with legal budget tracking and compliance. Ad hoc reports as needed.
- Assist with maintenance of corporate cap table.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned or requested.
What you bring to the role
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Paralegal, either in a law firm’s corporate practice or in-house.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and operate in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Can work autonomously and exercise independent judgment regarding legal and contractual matters.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines, with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency within broadly defined practices and policies.
- High level of comfort with technology and information management tools, including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google based office tools.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Can-do team-centric attitude and emotional maturity.
- Familiarity with cap tables and cap table management software a plus.
*Contractors and temps are not eligible for benefits.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Picnic (for allergies), Facet (for skin), and Nurx (for women’s sexual and reproductive health). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn’s 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America’s Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At this time, Thirty Madison is fully remote (excluding Pharmacy roles) and operates in the following states: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., Wisconsin.