Copywriter with English and French
Title: Copywriter with English and French
Location: Work from Anywhere – Remote Full-Time
Are you passionate about storytelling and brand building? We’re hiring an English & French Copywriter to help us build the next iconic brand for Gen Z.
At Goodwall, we’re on a mission to level the playing field for youth globally. Goodwall’s social platform supports 2m+ young talent aged 16-24 in 150+ countries to develop skills with gamified challenges, showcase skills with a digital profile and connect to learning and earning opportunities from scholarships to jobs.
Goodwall’s remote-first team is global and growing. We hire talent wherever the best talent is. Our social enterprise has raised $20m+ in investment and has been featured by Forbes, CNN and the Wall Street Journal.
What you’ll be doing but not limited to:
- Write engaging copy that converts for multiple channels: Goodwall app, goodwall.io, email, push, etc.
- Develop and test creative messaging across marketing touch points including landing pages, social media posts, ads, partnership collateral, newsletters, etc.
- Write and optimize app descriptions for the app stores.
- Develop ideas and marketing communication for existing and new Goodwall products and features.
- Support the execution of in-app programs including the creation of copy for challenge assets, notifications and video scripts.
- Translate and localize content from English into French and vice versa.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams such as Product and Community to creatively scale our brand’s tone of voice clearly, concisely, and effectively.
Preferred Skills & Work Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience as a creative copywriter in an agency, a brand or both.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Experience in creating content and ideas that can span from a LinkedIn post to an integrated campaign with multiple touchpoints.
- Experience in adapting creative writing and concepts to other languages and markets.
- Comfortable with moving between high-level content strategy and hands-on content writing tasks.
- Capable of internalizing brand voice, and strategically adapting it to speak to our audiences.
- Team player, flexible, positive and always happy to go the extra mile.
- High attention to detail and empathy for users and the team’s goals.
- Excellent understanding of current trends and culture and ability to adapt a brand perspective to drive attention.
- A portfolio with samples of your work along with descriptions of what you contributed to the project.
- Previous experience in App Store Copywriting and optimization.
- Working proficiency in additional languages, ideally Spanish or Portuguese.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to build a game-changing brand and product for Gen Z in a well-funded, fast-growing scale up.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
- An international team and a challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation and a flexible work environment.
- Opportunities to grow within the organization.