Please login/register to apply for this job.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What Are You Going To Do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, together with our Marketing team.
Occupy a unique position in the market, by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and keep up an editorial calendar for content creation.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure that content and copy meet company objectives.
- Assess the performance of content and copy to guide future strategies.
- Organize and prepare copy for LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Compose articles for positioning Brand and Leaders.
- Evaluate company data and prepare Client Case Studies.
- Test and optimize outreach campaign wording.
- Write down Press Releases and Newsletter Copies.
- Create the copies for the strategy with Ads.
Why Do We Need Your Skills?
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Proven experience as a Copywriter or in an equivalent position.
- Writing expertise for the U.S. technology industry.
- English Proficiency.
- Outstanding writing and revising skills.
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- Strong attention to detail.
30 total views, 1 today Print Job