We’re on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences and are looking for like-minded people to join us in delivering necessary, innovative and convenient technologies and services to the outdoor recreation industry at large. As a member of the Aspira team, you’ll be joining us in supporting convenient access to North America’s most treasured public and private lands, as well as the memorable moments they create.
Position Purpose and Impact
The Marketplaces and Private and Local Campgrounds (PLG) Copywriter is a creative professional who distills the essence of our brand personality into written communications that connect with our customers. Executing and owning sophisticated copy across multiple channels and platforms, this position is critical to unique generation and translation of our marketing objectives into clear creative ideas that can be executed and delivered to drive measurable impact to our customers and business.
- Write clear, clever, and engaging copy that cuts through the noise, elevates the customer experience, and tells a strong brand story connected to our business-to-camper (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) brands.
- Create and deliver a range of cross-platform work from unique ideation to execution, across multiple touchpoints which may include web, in-app, highly developed and creatively captivating social posts, social media management, email, newsletters, SMS, push, printed collateral, paid media content and/or SEO driven articles/blogs.
- Create, manage, execute, and track non-paid social by utilizing engaging, relevant and on-brand content across our B2B and B2C brands.
- Own, organize, and update the master brand book and our messaging system as it evolves. Tailoring voice, tone, and content to various social channels, audiences, and touchpoints.
- Partner with product, marketing, sales, and other cross-functional teams to ensure consistency and that our voice and tone translates well into all environments.
- Develop go-to-market messaging across both brand awareness and digital growth channels.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external agency partners to create on-brand and cohesive messaging that achieves our goals.
- Actively research and conduct audits of our brand and both direct and indirect competitors to stay relevant and ahead of trends, utilizing insights data and consumer research to fine-tune campaign creative.
- Differentiate products through effective product-specific copy.
- Present work effectively to get buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Promote Department and Aspira policies and procedures, the quality of its products and reputation, and consistently supports compliance and all applicable regulatory initiatives by protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable regulations in tandem with Company’s policies and procedures.
- Lead the Department culture as an extension and representation of Aspira Company culture, fostering teamwork, collaboration, transparent communication, and accountability within all actions.
Observes a flexible schedule as needed to achieve business results and supports the department and team with other duties as needed or assigned.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-manage projects and prioritize needs.
- Effectively maintain deadlines, deliveries, and communication to internal and external partners.
- Utilizes correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and structure throughout all materials created.
- Capacity to deeply understand product and customer journeys.
- Performance-oriented with a strong desire and initiative to explore the new and improve the old.
- Able to adhere to brand guidelines and build upon them.
- Able to articulate thought process and justify copy decisions.
- Team player that participates in brainstorming sessions.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and project manage concurrent projects.
- Sense of urgency and able to iterate quickly.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate and well-developed point of view about culture, with instinctive storytelling skills.
- Strategically scrappy and proactive doer with an entrepreneurial spirit who is flexible and adapts well to a constantly evolving environment.
- Love of camping and the outdoors a bonus!
Desire Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or other related discipline preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ B2C brand experience (in-house or agency) within a Copywriter position
- Previous B2B experience and/or design experience within a Copywriter position beneficial.
- Proficiently writes for a variety of outputs from three-word headlines to 1,000-word essays with dynamic, flexible voice for a variety of audiences.
- Previous work experience storytelling and narrative building with a visible proficiency in copy editing and marketing copy.
Write clear, clever, and engaging copy that cuts through the noise, elevates the customer experience, and tells a strong brand story connected to our business-to-camper (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) brands.
Desired Hardware and Software Competency
- Microsoft Suites Intermediate Level: Professional usage of suites in an office setting
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Braze and/or HubSpot preferred. 100% remote work from home position.
How to Apply