It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Our innovative and growing company is looking for a Senior Copywriter that is a brand fanatic and unabashed geek when it comes to content creation. As a member of the internal creative team, you will report to the Creative Director and produce content solutions to address our marketing needs in all channels.
To be successful in this role, you will influence customers by delivering a clear message, as well as seeking out new trends and incorporating them into campaigns effectively. You will demonstrate exceptional writing abilities and great attention to detail. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to completion which adhere to marketing strategies and business goals.
The ideal candidate is smart, ambitious, and not afraid to drive ideas forward with enthusiasm. In this position you will develop content that excites and, at the same time, provide the strategic thinking and rationale behind the executions.
Ultimately, you will promote our brand through delivering best-in-class marketing content.
- Writing of exceptional on-brand copy for digital and print channels that stands out from the crowd
- In partnership with the Creative Director, develop campaign strategies
- Present those campaigns to internal clients, revise as necessary and see the campaigns through to execution/completion
- Manage and train copywriters
- Establish copy standards and best practices for copywriters
- Promote consistency through writing style, tone, and voice, serving as a company-wide resource and coach others on content standards
- Collaborate with team members in creative development
- Have an intimate understanding of the B2B marketing space
- Work closely and collaboratively with colleagues on a variety of teams
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Minimum 8 years of related experience and significant experience in professional writing
- An inspiring, memorable portfolio
- Must have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Possess exemplary organizational skills and pay extremely close attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understand the importance of creative strategy and use it to create powerful work
- Confidence in building rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
- Understand the benefits of process and you use it to your advantage
- Expert in long and short form marketing communications
Come Be Part Of A Mission that Matters!
From inside the farm gate to our dinner plates, Neogen protects the world’s food supply. Through a variety of animal healthcare products, to food safety solutions for dangerous bacteria, allergens, toxins, drug residues and much more, Neogen is there — and you can be too.
How to Apply