Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
Our solutions solve real problems for local businesses. If you’re right for this role, you want to help them immediately understand what we do and how we do it with clear, straightforward messaging.
The ideal candidate loves to build things and cares about voice as well as how their work impacts the business. He/she loves to use words and ideas to craft a world class brand experience. They’re detail oriented, hold high standards, and have a growth mindset.
- Write copy for high impact, channel specific materials such as our website, landing pages, digital + paid social ads, marketing emails, direct mail, video scripts, etc.
- Help define and develop our brand voice and tone
- Work closely with marketing peers to strategically iterate on messaging and copy that performs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to produce the best possible messaging for key programs and projects
- Don’t wait to be told what to do. Take ownership of the brand experience, and be passionate about making it world class
- Have 3-4 years of professional copywriting experience (agency or in-house)
- Have a portfolio of work that showcases clear, concise and impactful messaging in a variety of contexts
- Be able to communicate well not just on paper but in-person with team members
- Work well in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility, ownership, and focus
- Have a good attitude and positive outlook
- Open and transparent culture – Checkout this video to see what it’s like to work at Podium
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
- Additional benefits for fully remote employees