- Remote – US
- Full time
- job requisition id JR05848
At DraftKings, we’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Be the strategy behind the game.
DraftKings is seeking a strategic and conceptual copywriter with clear marketing strengths and a love for the creative industry. The Copywriter will play an integral role in the creation of brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns focused on DraftKings Casino and Sports lanes. The Copywriter will bring forth big ideas informed by company goals and will be able to translate ideas effectively across all marketing channels. This role will be crucial in maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the brand’s content.
What you’ll do as Copywriter:
- Craft copy for both brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns split between DraftKings Casino iGaming and Sports verticals
- Lead conceptual thinking and development of campaign-work for sponsored partnership opportunities
- Works with creative director, art director, designers, coders and stakeholders to deliver exceptional on-brand work that consistently meets and/or exceeds project goals
- Lead copy execution for cross-channel and direct-marking campaigns
- Provides direction to members of the design team for given campaigns
- Become an expert on brand and strategic marketing goals
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices, and emerging tech
What you’ll bring:
- A portfolio that demonstrates advertising work, conceptualization, and the ability to create a compelling message in few words.
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, Journalism or a related field) and 2-5 years in a marketing copywriting role
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/stakeholders, and quick deadlines
- Attention to detail and a passion for high-quality work a must
- Writing experience and/or a passion for casino gaming is a plus
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.