You’re a seasoned copywriter that brings exceptional research and copywriting skills to this content diverse opportunity.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are a self starter who thrives in fast-paced environments that you command with your instinctual writing ability.
How your day-to-day looks:
- Develop copy and narratives that captivate and educate prospects and clients interested in real estate investing, personal finance as well as preserving and protecting their business.
- Work with internal clients to ensure understanding of audience, markets, and project objectives by developing an understanding of the topic; how the topic influences the audience; and how to make the topic appealing.
- Ensure brand voice is compelling, provides educational value and is represented across online, web, print, in-app and social channels.
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to write across numerous marketing platforms including: email, newsletters, lead nurture campaigns, survey emails, website, social media, marketing collateral, flyers, digital advertising and more.
- Exceptional writing, grammar, and proofreading skills and a mindset that’s receptive to feedback. Spelling is not a nice to have!
- The passion to follow the latest news and trends in real estate investing, law, personal finance, business and technology.
- Experience writing direct response sales copy for online and virtual events.
- Knowing how copywriting contributes to measurable business outcomes such as: open rate, CTR, MQL/SQL and ROAS
- 5-7 years as a copywriter in an agency or corporate environment.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in English, marketing, public relations, communications, business administration, or a closely related field.
- Experience simplifying complex information into prospect and client facing narratives, with storytelling expertise.
- Familiarity with working in process workflow and project management software like Asana.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- At least 3 years of experience working in remote environments through daily communication via Zoom or Google Meet/Chat platforms.
- Communicating daily/regularly through online video with Marketing team and internal clients.
Anderson Advisors is a business planning and asset preservation consulting firm that provides high-quality services, education and resources to high-networth individuals, families, trusts, real estate investors, stock traders and business owners.
Serving clients since 1997, Anderson Advisors is growing at a phenomenal rate and we owe this success to our people, services and clients.
We’re looking for friendly, driven and passionate individuals to contribute to our mission to preserve, protect and prosper and realize the greatest potential of their assets and achieve what matters most to them.
We’re an award-winning workplace — Voted Top Places to Work in 2020 and 2021 by the Las Vegas Business Review, as well as Intuit’s Firm of the Future award in 2020.
We support our employees with on-going training and internal advancement opportunities for people who want to grow within Anderson as they grow professionally and personally.
211 total views, 1 today