83bar is a rapidly growing, digital marketing firm that specializes in generating leads, engaging, educating, and activating consumers to solutions of interest. We manage patient education, navigation, and acquisition campaigns for some of the largest, most dynamic wellness and health brands in the world! We connect patients in need to providers that care.
This individual should show initiative and passion in crafting compelling copy that drives patient engagement across social media ads, landing pages, websites, emails, and text messages.
You must be capable of working in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment that provides innovative and action-oriented creative concepts while balancing a patient-friendly tone. You should also be comfortable writing for a variety of purposes, ranging from sales-oriented material to brand awareness communication.
Additionally, you would be responsible for researching and creating content targeted at pharmaceutical and life sciences decision-makers.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums with a distinct voice
- Developing content for social media, landing pages, website, video scripts, paid ads, and internal communications
- Conducting thorough research to identify unique insights
- Working with creative professionals to deliver marketing projects and campaigns
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Turning complex medical or scientific information into consumer-friendly marketing content
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects under tight timelines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong proofreading skills with knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills
- Familiar with AMA style
- Strong annotation and referencing skills
- Adept at turning complex medical or scientific information into consumer-friendly marketing content
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Excellent at determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Able to work hand-in-hand with design team members
- Bachelor’s in marketing, English, journalism, or a related field
- Experience writing all forms of digital marketing and advertising
- Experience in healthcare/pharma preferred
- Experience in navigating around HTML preferred
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.