AT A GLANCE
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our RVO Health Creative team, writing engaging content for the country’s biggest brands in the Health and Wellness industry. In this position, you’ll partner with a dynamic team of designers, editorial editors, social media producers, video producers and content strategists in a fast-paced, evolving environment on a range of projects including branding, marketing initiatives, social media, digital advertising, online experiences and motion graphics and more.
What You’ll Do
- Write high-performing content across a number of initiatives, including: social media, marketing ads, brand language, animation and more
- Facilitate and participate in brainstorming sessions
- Concept campaigns alongside other writers, designers and video producers
- Work closely with the creative team, business analysts and others to bring ideas to life
- Maintain brand style guides and periodically audit copy to ensure consistency
What We’re Looking For
- A strong portfolio and 3+ years of agency experience with copywriting, social media, email marketing or brand advertising
- Expertise writing for retail and/or direct to consumer brands driving engagement and conversion
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- Up to date on advertising trends and best practices.
- Adaptability when it comes to writing compelling copy to defined audiences at all stages of the buying journey across a variety of channels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to self-edit work.
- A strong grip on digital marketing and copywriting principles
- Experience with digital design tools for wireframing, prototyping, and virtual collaboration such as Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, Figma, Invision, Miro, etc.
- A coachable, approachable and highly motivated personality
- The ability to confidently present work to internal stakeholders
- Experience using data to iterate on existing digital campaigns
- A sense of humor and eagerness to participate in a fun, collaborative culture
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $65,000 – $80,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program