As a freelance copywriter, you’ll create website copy, articles, infographics, and eBooks that build and retain an engaged audience. Both your work and you will be talking to that audience. Your goal is to take a major part in getting thousands of people to subscribe to our newsletters and follow us on all major social media channels (like Facebook and LinkedIn) each month.
You’ll get a high level of freedom as a freelancer in this role, but we expect you to be a highly driven, result-oriented individual. This role is assignment-based. We need someone who is proactive and who can jump in and create a compelling copy when our marketing efforts require support.
Typical Assignments Waiting For You
- Creating informative, entertaining, and easily digestible articles that audiences won’t be able to put down.
- Writing beautiful, meaningful infographics that aren’t only engaging but also shareable.
- Publishing easy-to-read, valuable eBooks and other lead magnets (from research to delivery).
- Creating social media content in the form of written and audiovisual posts.
- Creating compelling, targeted landing page copies that drive the audience to take valuable action.
- Improving transactional materials to help pulling prospects through each stage of our marketing funnels and journeys, gradually warming them up for a productive conversation with sales.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Have
- Seniority, as we are looking for experts with high levels of output
- Contributor-type experience in content creation and copywriting – you can work independently without much direction or detailed briefs.
- Experience with or knowledge of SaaS/tech companies is considered a plus. It would be a real sweet spot if you knew what we mean by phrases like responsive, data scraping, code component, API, and IaaS.
- You’re a native English speaker with an excellent command of the English language (including grammar and style).
- A creative mind with methods for researching unfamiliar topics in business and marketing.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
Apply For The Position Of Freelance Copywriter
Interested? 🥳 Cool! Please apply and submit your resume along with something awesome you have written. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a startup founded in 2021 by one of Sweden’s top tech entrepreneurs. We are developing Roboten 🧑💻, a low-code development tool that our customers can use to create their SaaS or business software.
The fundamental difference between other low-code platform companies and Roboten is our dislike for vendor lock-in. We have set out to create a solution that makes our customers completely vendor-independent. This ambition influences every decision we make and underpins the architecture of our software.
Roboten is a low-code development tool that generates first-class code using only standard open-source libraries (such as React and Node.js). Our customers should be able to take the generated code and run it anywhere.
But Roboten is also a fully optimized app hosting solution. It’s completely optional. Customers can leave their app with Roboten and be confident that it’s always running and scaling to millions. We aim to be the best in the world at that. That’s why our customers will stay with us – by choice.