Copywriter required at Gabby Bernstein which is a renowned spiritual teacher, #1 New York Times bestselling author and host of the Dear Gabby podcast. Her down to earth spiritual advice has helped millions of people to manifest a life beyond their wildest dreams. She has been hailed as a “next-generation thought leader” by Oprah Winfrey and as a “role model for a new generation of spiritual seekers” by the New York Times. The launch of the Gabby subscription app in 2023 will usher in an exciting new era in the company’s growth and make Gabby’s teaching more accessible and impactful, allowing us to reach millions more.
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to define and manage the voice of the brand, as it is conveyed in words, at every point in the customer journey, from the moment someone first learns about Gabby Bernstein to their 10th anniversary as a Gabby subscriber. Through copy you will strengthen the connection Gabby has with her audience and help deliver her message in a clear and engaging way. This role will touch all marketing communications, with a strong focus on digital advertising, social media, website, email and SMS. In addition this role will also work closely with the product team on in-app copy and the ideal candidate will have experience of writing user interface text for digital products.
- Work closely with Gabby to define the brand voice as it is conveyed in words and create and uphold brand guidelines
- Write! Produce high quality copy from concept to execution across projects as directed by the marketing and product teams
- Elevate the quality of our written communication, ensuring copy is engaging, conveys clarity of thought and is action-inducing
- Regular copywriting tasks will include: emails, social media posts, landing pages, blogs, podcast show notes, marketing image text and app content descriptions
- Development of scripts for audio/video offerings
- Writing press releases and articles for media
- Adapt copy strategy based on data-insights shared by the marketing and product teams
- Ensure SEO writing best practices for all web-based copy
- Manage workflow with external proofreader and ensure all copy has been checked before it goes live
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter, with a focus on content marketing
- Demonstrate exceptional grammar, spelling and sentence structuring skills
- Proven ability to craft compelling copy and drive engagement and action
- Comfortable working on both short form and long form copy
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and managing time and deadlines
- UX copywriting experience an advantage
- Take responsibility for your own work and are proactive in getting projects completed on deadline. You will follow up to ensure things get resolved.
What You’ll Get
- No Sunday-scaries!A tight-knit team of like-minded people who are all super nice human beings with a deep passion for making the world a better place!
- Competitive compensation package, paid time off, and the opportunity to participate in a 401K retirement plan with a company match.
Tons of Benefits To Keep You Happy And Healthy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance for you and your dependents
- Fully paid resources, such as TalkSpace Therapy and One Medical for primary care
- Free access to all of Gabby’s products.
- The ability to work from anywhere (as long as you are available 10 AM to 4 PM/ET!)
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact on people’s lives