The person in this position will need to be an expert storyteller, working alongside your fellow creatives in a fast-paced environment to produce best-in-class brand experiences that connect and inspire.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for writing copy for various applications, including but not limited to:
- Apply brand lens to all written communications to ensure accuracy and brand voice
- Deliver content that is rich, illustrative, informative, and easy to digest
- Maintain and enhance the brand’s unique voice and tone throughout all marketing communications to ensure consistency of brand identity and guidelines
- Develop written content for various marketing materials, including but not limited to websites, social media, email campaigns, blogs, product descriptions, and retail
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing teams to understand project requirements and goals
- Collaborate with team members on documentation, workflows, presentations, and best practices for processes, timelines, and content calendar cadences
- Develop attention-grabbing headlines, taglines, and slogans that both captivate and drive key performance indicators (KPIs) such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and engagement metrics
- Able to turn complex information into clear writing that could either inform or promote products within the brand voice
- Opportunity to work on special projects including video scripts, packaging, collaborations, ads, PR releases, and statements, etc
- Manage the proofreading of all copy to ensure that messaging is consistent, grammatically correct, and adheres to the brand style guides.
- 2-5 years of copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English, Creative Writing, Communications, or relevant fields of study
- Experience in writing for brands in the designer or luxury space preferred
- Experience with direct-to-consumer brands and experience in editorial both preferred
- Knowledge of fine jewelry and lab-grown diamonds preferred
- Experience creating brand content
- Proven experience in copywriting across a variety of mediums
- Superior research and communication skills
$60,000 – $115,000 a year
Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to a candidate’s job duties, experience, and location. We will also consider higher-level candidates and salary will be adjusted accordingly.
VRAI provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Additional Perks such as employee discounts are also available.
Some plans may not be available pending global locations however other options may be presented.
VRAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.