- Marketing & Product Development
- Adtalem Global Education
About Adtalem Global Education
Adtalem Global Education is a national leader in post-secondary education and leading provider of professional talent to the healthcare industry. Adtalem educates and empowers students with the knowledge and skills to become leaders in their communities and make a lasting impact on public health, well-being and beyond. Through equitable access to education, environments that nurture student success, and a focus on expanding and diversifying the talent pipeline in healthcare, Adtalem is building a brighter future for communities and the world.
Adtalem was named one of America’s Most Responsible Companies in 2021 and 2023 by Newsweek and Statista, and one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2021 and 2022 by Forbes and Statista. Adtalem’s family of institutions has more than 300,000 alumni and 10,000 employees. Adtalem is the parent organization of American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Chamberlain University, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine and Walden University.
Visit Adtalem.com for more information, and follow on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Opportunity at a Glance
We seek a creative copywriter to write and edit original content to enhance the student experience and support enrollment growth. This position is responsible for copywriting and editing for a portfolio of healthcare-focused higher education institutions, creating copy for campaigns, and ensuring brand consistency across all channels/platforms. This position reports to the lead copywriter and collaborates heavily with institution marketing directors and creative teams. To be successful as our copywriter, you should demonstrate exceptional writing abilities, great attention to detail, and experience in creating engaging content.
- Writes original marketing copy for all channels, including but not limited to web, ads, email nurture, social, blog, based on templates and examples produced by the lead and senior copywriters.
- Executes content assigned by the lead copywriter and project managers, using strategies developed by the lead and senior copywriters.
- Collaborate with senior copywriters and senior editor to ensure that the copy aligns with each brand’s style, voice, and tone guidelines.
- Coordinate with the senior copywriter on brainstorming sessions and market research, to contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Receive feedback from senior copywriters and lead copywriter and incorporate suggested revisions into their work to improve their writing skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a copywriting or editorial role required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread and edit your own work
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and how to write for search engines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven capacity to quickly understand and write about healthcare and higher education in an engaging and straightforward manner
- An exceptional portfolio, demonstrating versatility and range, and the style of content that would appeal to our current and prospective students and partners
- Demonstrated awareness of B2C and B2B copywriting approaches, and knowledge of legal issues involved in publishing, like plagiarism and libel
- Ability to interrogate a brief, to find new and creative ways to present information
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with social media, email marketing, and digital writing.
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $47766.00 and $86253.75. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- Participation in Adtalem’s Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- 12 Paid HolidaysFor more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.