Real Chemistry creates the world around modern therapies with over 2,000 talented professionals, and for the last 20+ years has, carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, data & AI, and the people at the heart of it all.
We work with the top 30 pharma and biotech companies and are built for uncommon collaboration—we believe we are best together, bring together experts from a wide range of disciplines collaborate without barriers under a single, unified mission: to transform what healthcare is to what it should be. This one-of-a-kind model allows us to work in a way that better reflects how people experience healthcare—all with the intent to transform healthcare from what it is to what it should be. But we can’t do it alone – you in?
The Digital Copywriter is a brand steward and category champion, responsible for having a deep understanding of the brand and competitive differentiation. This role will be responsible for writing content that aids users in easily understanding where they are, how to find the information they need and what to expect during their interaction with the digital product – specifically in the healthcare/pharma-related industry.
The ideal candidate will have the skills to think strategically with experience in information architecture. They will work with the UX Designer and Creative Lead to create organized and functional digital experiences.
Skill And Responsibilities
- Responsible for writing headlines and body copy for various types of digital tactics, including social content, websites, interactive visual aids, videos, banners, landing pages, and emails.
- Extensive experience writing, structuring, and organizing digital content in a way that assists users in meeting their goal(s) and needs.
- Understanding of user experience with the ability to plan, write and execute copy based on web best practices.
- Ability to think strategically and critically to accomplish digital objectives.
- Experience working with or performing content strategy as it applies to multiple audiences.
- Convey scientific information into compelling and memorable messages for HCPs and consumers.
- Strong research skills.
- Adept at writing both long and short form copy.
- Prepare materials for client copy approval submissions, ensuring pieces are referenced and annotated according to AMA style, without supervision.
- Interface with Creative Lead and Producer to gain input and keep work on schedule. Ability to independently manage projects.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Designers, and Developers from job initiation to digital deployment.
Experience and Education
- College degree required.
- Experience writing for the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry in an agency setting is required; digital writing experience is mandatory.
- Experience writing for all types of digital media – from social to multipage websites.
Pay Range: $60-90/hour
This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on job-related, non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, skills, certifications, and geographical location. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
Real Chemistry is proud to be Great Place to Work® certified; check out what our people shared about our culture and workplace on our Great Places to Work Profile here .
Working with HART: Since the pandemic, we have adapted to how our people told us they want to work. We have offices in cities with many employees and clients – New York, Chicago, Austin, Washington D.C., San Francisco, and London – that serve as hubs where and when they need us, and we encourage employees who live less than a 45-minute commute of a Real Chemistry office to go in at least two days per week. Outside of these offices, we have regions, where people work remotely but come together quarterly for collaboration, culture and learning opportunities. We call this our Hybrid and Regional Teams approach. Real Chemistry believes we are best together – and our workplace strategy fosters connection and collaboration in person – but also supports flexibility for our people.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including options for medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, and entitlement to a five-week sabbatical program after 5 years of service. Other perks include an annual wellness reimbursement, student loan debt contributions, mental wellness coaching and support, and access to more than 13,000 online classes with LinkedIn Learning. Additional benefits for those just starting or continuing with their family building journey include access to enhanced fertility support, Bright Horizons family support programs, as well as expanded paid leave for new parents including personalized coaching support through Your 4th Trimester ®. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is an Equal Opportunity employer. We continually strive to build and sustain an inclusive and equitable work environment where our employees feel empowered to leverage all they bring from their personal lived experience and professional expertise, to make our team the best in the industry.
We encourage motivated and qualified applicants to apply without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. Should you require accommodations throughout the interview process please let your recruiter know.