We combine Data, AI, and Behavioural Science to build products that are at the cutting edge of tech today.
The app has 4.9 stars, garnering rave reviews from people who call it “life-changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents”.
We are rapidly growing and building new products to enable every family to thrive.
About The Role
We are looking for a Part-Time Copywriter to join our marketing team to create a variety of marketing content to help increase our user base and further our mission of helping every family to thrive.
The ideal candidate will write engaging and relatable content for our audience, as a trusted source for parents in today’s parenting landscape. You will collaborate with every part of the marketing team covering brand, user acquisition, social, lifecycle, and product verticals, to create content that is eye-catching, memorable, and impactful to both users and potential users of the Huckleberry App.
This is a fully remote, 20-hours-per-week (flexible hours), 12-month contract opportunity.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create compelling and effective copy for marketing projects, such as emails, paid ads, in-app messaging and landing page content
- Write clear and concise copy with a storytelling aspect
- Collaborate with the full marketing team to understand brand messaging and values
- Interpret creative briefs to understand project requirements as the basis for your work
- 7+ years of copywriting experience in a professional setting
- Proven copywriting experience in a B2C environment
- Experience writing email, web copy, paid ads, landing pages, and other short-form content
- Experience writing copy for any of the following industries; child development, parenting, or teaching
- Track record of effortlessly aligning copy with brand voice and tone
- Experience with conversion copywriting
- Experience collaborating with marketing teams and delivering on briefs
- True self-starter with the ability to adapt and pivot when needed
- Hourly Rate: $30 – $52 per hour dependent on experience
Huckleberry Labs is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Huckleberry Labs makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.