This position will focus on concepting with the ACD and writing copy for integrated campaigns across channels including email marketing, paid media, and organic social. You should have a portfolio with a range of work samples, and strong collaboration and cross-functional partnership skills to successfully deliver results in this role.
What You’ll Do
- Write clear, concise, and engaging copy for various digital marketing channels, including websites, email campaigns, social media ads, product descriptions, and more.
- Conduct research to understand target audiences, market trends, and competitor analysis to inform copy development.
- Ensure all copy adheres to brand guidelines, tone of voice, and style standards.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience working for an agency or in-house brand, with a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and how copy contributes to overall campaign success
- Proficiency in researching and analyzing target audiences, market trends, and competitor analysis
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Passion for writing with an excellent portfolio of work
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or a related field is preferred
Who You Are
- You are a creative, resourceful, and natural storyteller who can move easily between mediums.
- Conceptual thinking and strong writing skills are a must.
- The ideal candidate will be motivated, organized, and able to think and execute creatively, with a high level of fidelity.
Koala Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
56 total views, 1 today