As an E-Commerce Copywriter here at A Plus Creative you will be responsible for developing creative copy and ideas for external communications for integrated marketing campaigns, social media, video, scripts and various ad hoc communications materials. The E-Commerce Copywriter will be working and collaborating directly with Creative Director, Art Directors, and Account Directors on a daily basis. You will be responsible for copy-editing and writing for leading fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands.
We’re looking for a candidate with exceptional communication skills and creativity, who is organized and detail-oriented.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is driven to achieve results, while maintaining clear lines of communication with management and can adopt a flexible approach in a dynamic and agile environment. This position requires collaboration with creative departments, designing interactive experiences, and executing projects according to quality requirements and deadlines.
This is a freelance position that may have the opportunity to become full-time based on performance, which requires strong organizational, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment delivering high quality results according to the A Plus Creative brand.
Work from home opportunities available and candidate must have own equipment.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the Creative teams and client partners to craft the content and brand voice for use across multi-media channels, including digital, social media, video and print
- Collaborate with e-commerce copywriters to ensure copy is being written to client’s brand guidelines
- Interpret, gain and communicate insights on competitor activity to inform messaging direction
- Generate multiple concepts for each client and project
- Write and edit advertising copy for Email, Website, Social, Print and other media.
- Take ownership of multiple clients needs and prioritize accordingly to meet deadlines
- College or University degree in Journalism, English, Communications or a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience in retail copywriting required
- Agency or a freelance background
- Strategic and conceptual thinker
- Passion for writing and communications
- Ability to write in a multiple styles that are clear, concise, consistent and consumer friendly.
- Ability to write creatively and be able to alter their style of writing to reflect various audiences.
- Self-starter, team player, cooperative with the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to manage many concurrent tasks and projects.
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience with a fashion/accessories brand is a huge plus.
We thank all interested candidates for applying. Successful candidates will be contacted to participate in the interview process.
A Plus Creative Inc., is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
58 total views, 1 today