Remote Copywriter Job BuzzCo – The Buzz Company $30 per hour
Timeframe: Contract / Ongoing
W-2 Rate: $30/hr (adjusted for 1099)
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
The agency partner is in need of a mid-level copywriter to join their small tight team. Must submit a strong conceptual portfolio (TV, video, and digital) with your application. The agency is a national leader in marketing and an award-winning, fully integrated creative and media agency specializing in both linear and digital channels.
- Create digital ads for national brands, social media posts, and concept and write copy for websites. You’ll also write scripts for video
- Handle fast-paced projects for a wide variety of clients
- Learn our proven approach to DTC advertising called Transactional Brand Building; you will position brands for the long term while selling their products and services in the short term
- Partner with talented Art Directors and Creative Directors through every Transactional Brand Building cycle phase. You will take projects from initial strategy through concepting, presentations, scripting, pre-production, shoots, recording sessions, and edits; you will be essential at each stage of development and execution
- Keep up with industry shifts and cultural trends with a drive to share great work and help inspire others
- Must have a strong conceptual portfolio (video, print, and digital)
- A portfolio must be submitted with your application
- 2+ years as a conceptual copywriter at a creative agency or an in-house creative team
- BA English and/or finishing school for Creative Copywriting
- A great track record with an ad agency or a major brand’s in-house
- creative department
- Examples of exceptional, imaginative, stimulating, persuasive writing.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Attention to detail while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Self-motivation and accountability are essential
59 total views, 1 today