Please login/register to apply for this job.
This is an opportunity for you to work directly with Tock’s Senior Copywriter and Marketing team at large, drafting copy predominantly for B2B marketing materials including short-form email and social media. You may be asked to write B2C content as well.
You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will be a hybrid in-office position in Chicago. You will be a full-time contractor starting ASAP through the Fall of 2023.
You’ll Get To…
- Draft copy for Tock’s email program, including city specific restaurant guides that go to consumers weekly.
- Help write copy for several B2B marketing materials.
- Write social media posts to help promote specific restaurant experiences.
Who We’re Looking For
- 3+ years copywriting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, or a related discipline.
- Experience writing short-form copy; however, may also be asked to write long form content, such as case studies, as well.
- Experience using ChatGPT or similar AI tools.
- Team player mentality.
- Creative individuals who are willing to put ideas on the table
- A background in hospitality is a bonus, but not necessary.
17 total views, 1 today Print Job