Full-Time Copy Writer
Colibri Group is looking for a copywriter who will use a strong command of language, passion for digital media, and creative wits to amplify the story of our national and locally dominant Real Estate brands. The ideal candidate will be responsible for communicating and engaging with prospects and customers using clarity, relatability, and authority across a range of digital channels.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a steward and keeper of brand messaging to ensure clarity and consistency in presentation and brand voice.
- Bring our brands to life by writing clear and concise copy to inform, engage and activate our target audiences across multiple mediums.
- Engage both B2B and B2C audiences
- Use best practices to optimize copy for SEO, email and other digital channels
- Develop creative assets with designers, marketing managers, the web team and SEO strategists
- Manage a calendar of copy requests and deadlines
- Work with the marketing team to assess the effectiveness of your copy
- Document stylistic decisions and communication guidelines and definitions
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Experience writing a variety of short-form and long-form copy for both B2B and B2C audiences; e-commerce experience a must.
- Comfort with consumer-first strategies and passion for continued study of consumer insights to inform creative strategy.
- A deep understanding of digital media, including SEO practices, email, paid ads (print media is a bonus), social media and more
- Proven track record of delivering concise and strategically sound copy in a multi-brand setting
- Ability to operate independently and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency and understanding of project management software and Microsoft Suite.
- Investigative nature to ensure understanding of assignments presented.
- Experience with SEMRush, WordPress and/or Hubspot a plus
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing or related field
Colibri Group welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and experiences, and we understand that not every candidate will meet every requirement listed in the job description. Research has shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply to jobs unless they feel they meet every qualification, and we want to actively combat this bias in our hiring process.
If you’re excited about the role and believe you have the skills and experience to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply, even if your background doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe that diversity of perspectives and experiences is essential to our success. You may be just the right candidate for this role or another position within our organization. Don’t hesitate to take the leap and apply today!
Colibri Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Colibri Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.