Full-Time Copy Writer
If you are a passionate Copy Writer looking for join a Costumer Experience Agency that boosts digital experiences through technology for multinational companies worldwide, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
- Write clear, concise, compelling web copy that integrates product messaging, brand voice, and digital best practices to support overall business goals.
- Explore bold ideas and creative approaches to telling meaningful stories that connect with our customers.
- Develop knowledge of the client products, solutions, and related technologies, and distill technical concepts into meaningful customer benefits.
- Contribute creative ideas for new types of content, experience enhancements, and editorial opportunities.
- Drive editorial excellence and uphold standards and best practices to maintain consistent quality, voice, and style.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to deliver strategic, data-driven, high-performing copy that is on-message and optimized for the web.
- Build strong relationships with partners and stakeholders, including strategy, SEO, brand, product marketing, research, analytics, and campaigns.
- Manage the content development process for assigned areas to execute on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and ensure timely delivery of work under tight deadlines and rapidly changing parameters.
- Write in U.S. English for a global audience, optimizing copy for wide-scale translation across multiple languages.
- 7 years of experience writing clear, concise marketing copy for corporate websites, ideally for B2B technology companies
- Expert at simplifying complex narratives into concise, compelling short-form web copy
- Digital-first style and a user-centric, strategy-based approach to writing that cuts through the jargon and fluff to bring the essential narrative into focus
- Experience writing for IT and LOB decision maker and influencer personas, with an emphasis on global technology markets, IT, and SaaS-based software preferred
- Deep understanding of all aspects of content creation, including digital marketing, SEO, web design, strategy, and UX writing
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-moving, results-driven environment Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant, inspired writing samples and an effective content development process
Conexio Overview We are a Customer Experience Agency, that creates and implements Digital Customer Experiences through technology. We are specialized in Adobe Technologies; we support and asses’ multinational companies to successfully deliver stunning digital customer experiences by boosting the technologies potential.
We are a young, dynamic, and fun company, where hard work and professional challenges are mixed with the enthusiasm and joy of collaborative work. Being part of a horizontal and flexible organization allows our team to develop all their professional potential while having a healthy work/life balance.
What’s you’ll find here
- A multicultural and inclusive workplace Diversity and multicultural environment is key to our success. We appreciate everyone’s uniqueness and strive to foster a supportive and welcoming workplace for all.
- Enjoy what you do Building amazing things with autonomy, confidence and a healthy work-life balance is truly possible here. We offer flexible work schedules, time off and sick days. We also believe that if your responsibilities allow, you can work from wherever you want.
- Keep growing Learn from our solutions experts, take international exams and get certified. You will be part of our Academy community, having the opportunity to develop soft, technical and language skills.
- Built a sense of community We work hard to build a company we truly love working for, and we think you will too. Our core philosophy is people over process and everything else really. We actively promote team building activities such as gaming nights, cooking master classes, virtual after hours and more.