We’re an international media company, looking for a talented proof-reader for this fantastic part time role editing business profiles from home.
The Role Involves
- Editing profiles and short biographies of business people and companies
- Checking copy for accuracy, grammar, spelling and style
- Editing content across finance, business and leadership topics
- Working 100% remotely – work from home
- Part time hours – 2-3 days per week
- Working on content that will be published in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
- Professional proofreading experience
- An impeccable grasp of English to correct errors such as misspellings and subject-verb agreement
- The ability to ensure that the style of writing is consistent, and that the text flows organically from one sentence to the next
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a fast-paced role editing biographies across several different verticals and international markets.
Life at Key Media
Welcome to Key Media. As the home of the world’s most trusted B2B media brands spanning legal, HR, safety, insurance, mortgage and finance, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by people when and how they want, while recognizing and celebrating excellence in business and leadership. We bring business people together so that they can thrive and grow.
Our purpose is to inform, connect, educate, inspire and reward business people around the world. We create the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want.
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with 300+ employees around the world, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific , North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 20 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a single B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets.”