Job Location US-Remote
Aptive is seeking a Copy Editor for a High ReliabilityOrganization (HRO) initiative. In this role, the ideal candidate will work to support deliverable preparation, review, and production. The successful candidate will be a resourceful self-starter and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
This is a remote, full-time position and may include some travel.
- Advanced use of MS Word with a demonstrated ability to follow templates, apply styles, and format new and existing documents.
- Apply formatting skills to insert figures, tables, charts, and graphics into Word documents.
- Create and format data tables, graphs, and charts in MS Excel for use in documents, including data entry.
- Review and format presentations in MS PowerPoint, including proofreading content on slides, inserting graphics, and modifying design.
- Provide technical editing support or be able to grow into the role of proofreading and editing documents for correct grammar, structure, clarity, and consistency.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to understand deliverable requirements, including deadlines, formats, and structure.
- Follow instructions regarding document revisions, including additions and corrections to existing documents.
- Convert documents to PDFs with bookmarks, including tables, figures, and appendices.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Flexible and open to change
- Ability to work during regular business hours to attend all client and internal team meetings during the work week.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Understanding of the clinical healthcare environment.
- Strong hands-on analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex issues; desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Capable self-starter with a drive to get all types of work done and high attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to communicate across most mediums and settings.
- Master’s degree in a related field of study.
Aptive is a modern federal consulting firm focused on human experience, digital services, and business transformation. We harness creativity, technology, and culture to connect people and systems to impact the world. We’re advisors, strategists, and engineers focused on people, above all else.
We believe in generating success collaboratively, leaving client organizations stronger after every engagement and building trust for the next big challenge. Our work inspires people, fuels change and makes an impact. Join our team to be part of positive change in your community and our nation.
Aptive is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, parental status, veteran status, age, disability, or any other protected class.
Veterans, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and transitioning active-duty service members are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID 19 Vaccine Statement
This position supports a federal government contract and is subject to government vaccination mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status and proof of vaccination, or an adjudicated accommodation may be required for employment.