Full-Time Contracts Administrative Assistant
Title: Contracts Administrative Assistant (Temporary 3-Months)
Location: US National
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance, you join a global leader in pre-K12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matterscreating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve
Note: This role is a contractor position and is a temporary 3-month assignment under our Contracts / Legal Department.
This role will provide support in the review, negotiation, and management of commercial contracts, including customer and vendor contracts, and maintain our internal repository of contracts. This is a fast-paced, collegial team looking for someone who can excel at independent direction and time management while being a collaborative and open communicator. This individual shall be the liaison between the customer and Renaissance Contracts Department to ensure compliance throughout various departments and mitigate company risks while meeting the needs of customers.
Contracts Functions & Responsibilities (primary focus):
- Monitor contracts inbox and assign messages to team members or send standard responses
- Handle signatures requests, file fully executed contract documents (Data Privacy Agreements, Contract Agreement, Vendor Agreements, NDA’s etc.)
- Clean and follow up on Contract Agreement records in Client Relationship Management software
- Handle Certificate of Insurance Requests
General Commercial Functions & Responsibilities (additional focus):
- Assists with the intake and review process for data privacy agreements and research agreements in partnership with the Contracts department
- Coordinates and assists with meeting scheduling for team members as directed by Lead Counsel
- Assists with executive meeting material development as need
- Prepares internal and external corporate documents for team member and industry partners
- Coordintaes executive communications, inlcuding taking calls and responding to emails on team’s behalf
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a substantively similar position
- Experience supporting Contracts department, preferably in-house at a company, knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking ability
- Excellent attention to detail and exemplary communication both written and verbal skills
- Proven record of reliability and confidentiality
- Experience with Salesforce and Client Relationship Management software is preferable but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $18.00 – $22.00 hourly based on national market data and may vary by experience and location.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.