🚀 A little about Rupa – The future is personalized, root-cause healthcare.
Rupa makes lab testing simple. We turn an archaic 15 hour-a-week process into a delightful 15 min task for doctors, nurses, and even acupuncturists ordering lab testing for their patients.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Rupa is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Rupa, practitioners can order testing not available through the average hospital, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, and more.
This comprehensive and personalized approach to healthcare is the missing piece for the millions of people suffering from complex, chronic health conditions. Rather than band-aid solutions, our providers strive to understand, diagnose, and treat the root cause of people’s health issues. At Rupa, we are building the infrastructure to make this root-cause approach the standard of care for every person on the planet. 🌎
Starting with lab testing, Rupa is bringing tools and resources to trailblazing practitioners who are practicing medicine in a way that truly helps people get well.
🙏 Our Supporters – We’re grateful to be backed by world class investors and advisors.
We’re backed by and work closely with our world class investors: First Round Capital, Floodgate (Mike Maples), SV Angel (Ron Conway), Lachy Groom, Trae Vassallo (Defy), healthcare domain experts, former founders with successful exits, the product brains behind Gmail, Facebook newsfeed, Dropbox, and more.
We’re also fortunate to be advised by the best in the industry, including the Head of Health and co-founder of IDEO, the co-founder of Honor HomeCare, domain experts with backgrounds from Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Johns Hopkins, and more.
We’ve been growing like crazy over the past year, with exponential month-over-month growth. To help fuel this rapid growth we’ve recently closed a round from First Round Capital, one of the top venture capital firms in the world.
A company is only as good as its people, and so we’re looking for an Account Manager who can join us on this fast-paced journey.
🤩 The Opportunity – A day in the life of a Contract Writer at Rupa.
Is your background in the integrative healthcare industry AND you love writing and creating content? You might be a perfect fit for this role!
We are looking for someone who is excited and capable of writing about medically technical concepts, such as specialty lab testing and root cause approaches to healthcare, in engaging and relevant ways. We have a strong need to communicate with healthcare practitioners and patients alike to bring Root Cause Medicine to the world!
Specifically, You Will
- This role will be a 1099 Contract Writing Position for Rupa Health’s Magazine!
- You will work with our Magazine to develop scientifically sourced educational content in the form of magazine articles and relevant case studies.
- You will be responsible for providing two articles or case studies each month that will be due on a reoccurring scheduled due date.
- Article requirements are 1000+ words & outlines will be provided.
- You are an excellent communicator and can handle a 24-hour turnaround time with edit requests.
- 👋 Does this sound like you? ⬇️
- One of the Following Medical credentials such as an MD, ND, DACM, DC, DO, RD, RN, NP, PA or equivalent
- Functional Medicine Certificate: IFM, CFMP, FMN, IFNCP or equivalent
- Good communicator
- Strong background knowledge in specialty lab testing. Genova, DUTCH, ZRT, Doctors Data, Vibrant America, etc.
- Knowledge of Rupa Health’s Lab Portal
- Strong ability to create engaging written content around functional medicine & lab testing that is easy to understand for healthcare practitioners and readers alike.
- Able to commit to two articles or case studies each month that will be due on a reoccurring scheduled due date.
- An excellent communicator and can handle a 24-hour turnaround time with edit requests.
💙 Our Rupa Team – The best part of this whole journey!
You’ll be joining our all-star core team who have won awards for their biotech research, worked directly with chronically ill patients, built multiple multi-billion dollar companies, and much more. The core team comes from Stanford, Wharton, Y Combinator, Parsley Health, Lululemon, Everlywell, Square, Forward, and more.
We each are driven by personal reasons for wanting to transform this space. We’ve experienced firsthand the impact personalized medicine can have and are committed to this cause.
Beyond our collective excitement for the space, we’re a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth mindsets, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun. 🙌
If this sounds like you, we’re stoked to meet you! P.S. you can see more about our CEO & founder here!
We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Rupa Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
This is a part time contract positions pay per article is $200
Writing Commitment is Approximately 3-5 Hours per article