Freelance Content Writer – Personal Finance
Title: Freelance Content Writer – Personal Finance
Location: Raleigh, NC or Charlotte, NC or Remote
About the Role
As a freelance Content Writer for the Personal Finance team at Three Ships, you’ll write reviews and informational articles covering a variety of personal finance topics
This is a remote freelance position. Applicants must live within the United States and be available to commit 15 40 hours per week.
- Write informational and product review content for consumer audiences about personal finance and/or financial topics based on detailed content briefs
- Adhere to specific style guides, brand guidelines, and site-specific style requirements
- Do basic research for stories, cite journals and reputable websites, and reach out to experts for quotes
- Work closely with an editor and address any questions and necessary updates on each completed draft
- Brainstorm ideas for visual enhancements to stories, including infographics and suggested illustrations
- Demonstrate a meticulous approach to your work and display a highly organized, focused process and an ability to execute content on deadline
- Scope: ~4 articles/month
Three Ships started as a digital agency in 2009, and today encompasses businesses in the Sleep, Home, Auto, Legal, and Health industries with 65+ owned and operated websites that help brands connect to consumers to buy with confidence. The Three Ships team brings deep expertise from top customer acquisition, digital media, and digital marketing firms, all of which maintain our market leadership position in each vertical. We bring a digital edge through deep domain expertise, proprietary assets, thought leadership, and a unique operating system focused on value creation.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Three Ships also has hubs in Charlotte and the United Kingdom, as well as, remote employees all over the United States.
51 total views, 1 today