We’re looking for remote content writers to create German language website content, ideally (but not necessarily) with experience creating content for B2B and B2C clients. You will use research, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics. Note that while the writing language is German, internal communications will mostly be in English — so basic English language skills are needed.
We will provide you with detailed content briefs and for the most part, your work will be carried out using the SurferSeo content writing tool. Any existing skill in using the tool is a bonus but not a necessity, training and guidelines will be provided to all candidates.
You are to help us achieve our growth goals by creating content that connects with our target audiences and brings visitors to our websites. You’ll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue.
- Create engaging content for a variety of purposes
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve goals — working from detailed briefs provided by us / MediaInvesting
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn — don’t worry, we will guide you as needed).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you’re a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honour to grow your career with us
Within 1 Month You Will
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team
- Conduct 1:1s with your editor to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our content briefs and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 Months You Will
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
- Have the option to progress to the role of Editor — we need skilled people and hope to promote from within.