Content Writer for Sports Activity Website
We are a small Cycling focused website looking for a content writer that doesn’t mind ENTRY-LEVEL pay. As we grow, your skills and salary will grow with us.
We’re looking for someone who can initially handle a minimum of 2,000 words per week at $40-$70/1,000 words, with the scope to up this to two or more posts per week totalling a minimum of 4,000 words.
Our audience and readers are men and women who are passionate about riding bikes. Articles must be authoritative, authentic, and pass the BS meter!
We need a mix of:
- Roundup product reviews
- Single product reviews
- Listicle articles
- HowTo Guides
- Information articles
So please include these types of articles in your samples.
We offer hands-on training with access to Kevin Meng’s awesome web copy course to hone your skills and a referral network, so there’s plenty of value outside your salary.
You will be given post topics, an outline, and a target word count. You will have access to software tools such as Surfer SEO, Grammarly, and Hemingway to help create the best content possible.
- Native or near native-level English
- 2,000 words per week at minimum to start with
- Research a given topic using high-quality sources. You will be given a basic outline but will still be expected to perform your own research
- Be free of plagiarism and original work, not AI-generated. Content must be original and awesome!
- Article word counts can vary between 1,500-4,250 words in length, depending on the article type
- Understanding of core SEO concepts would be an asset
- DEALBREAKER: We have a 0 tolerance policy for missed deadlines without prior communication. If you aren’t prepared to be on time, this IS NOT the job for you
Please apply for the freelance writing position at the link below:
If we think you could be a good fit, we'll invite you to do a 1,000-word PAID writing trial.