Content Writer Editor
Content Writer Editor required for Magic an early stage, fast-growing challenger to transform the antiquated user identity space by eliminating the need for passwords, with backing from top investors such as Tiger Global, Northzone, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Balaji Srinivasan, Ryan Hoover, Alexis Ohanian, and Naval Ravikant. We’re looking for an exceptional new team member to help scale Magic into a household name for developers worldwide.
Our mission is to safeguard the trust between users and Internet services by establishing secure and authentic digital identity. Magic’s vision is to build the passport of the internet. We are seeking team members who are not afraid to push beyond the status quo and create the simplest, most secure, and most long-term sustainable identity solution for app developers and end-users.
As a Content Editor, you will be a storyteller who can create compelling content to articulate Magic’s thought leadership in Web 3 and help increase demand for Magic’s products that accelerate Web 3 adoption and transform Web 2 user experience.
This position is an exciting opportunity to support branding, demand generation and lead generation to fuel our growth.
- Continuously learn about our products, market demand, user trends, competitive landscape, Web 3 technology trends, Web 2 user pain points.
- Strategize and create an editorial calendar, focusing on quality topics and content.
- Write articles, blog posts on Web 3 and Web 2 use cases of Magic’s product lines, technology trends, market trends, Magic’s thought leadership to support marketing initiatives, such as demand gen, lead gen, SEO, paid ads.
- Write content for B2B and B2C email marketing.
- Create content that can address the needs of various audiences, such as app developers, enterprises, consumers, ecosystem partners, investors, etc.
- Create content to support product launches, events.
- Define, measure, and own content KPIs.
- Collaborate effectively across functions with Marketing, Design, Product, and Engineering teams to identify topics and synthesize collective input.
- 7+ years of writing, editing experience with 3+ years writing experience in the tech industry.
- Have a strong desire to understand Web3 (blockchain, crypto, NFT, etc.).
- Ability to write compelling, concise content that resonates with target audiences.
- Fast learner and fast thinker.
- Ability to describe sophisticated technologies in layman’s terms.
- Strong storytelling and content creation skills to support Marketing and Sales.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Unlimited vacation.
- 100% paid medical, dental & vision insurance.
- 401K retirement benefit.
- Fully remote with opportunities to meet in person at company events.
- Home office, wellness & professional development monthly stipend.