Content Writer and Creator
Technical Content Write and Creator
Technical Content Write & Creator
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding.
Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software – at scale
We are looking for a talented and experienced technical writer and content creator to join our team. You will be responsible for creating clear, engaging, and user-friendly documentation and other materials for our software products and services.
- Research, outline, write, edit, and proofread content for various platforms, such as web pages, newsletters, user guides, tutorials, FAQs, etc.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, designers, marketers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality content that meets user needs.
- Use appropriate tools and formats to create and maintain documentation that is consistent with our brand voice and style guidelines.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a technical writer or content creator in the software industry.
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple and engaging language.
- Familiarity with documentation tools such as Markdown or HTML.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and how mobile applications are built (preferred).
How to Apply