Crypto markets have grown exponentially over the past few years, seeing increased adoption from retail participants as well as tech giants.
While this growth was catalyzed by developments in DeFi & NFTs, we believe that the next order of magnitude change will come from mass adoption of decentralized, community owned platforms across different verticals – finance, social media, gaming etc.
With this philosophy, we are building Relative – a derivatives platform focused on prediction markets. We’re an early-stage, venture backed team, hiring engineers with a strong sense of direction & ownership.
- Experience as a Content Writer or similar role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to research and synthesise complex topics and translate them into clear, concise and engaging content
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and ability to optimise content for search engines and social media
- Familiarity with content management system (CMS)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a proactive attitude Passion for emerging technologies and the Web3 ecosystem
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write compelling blog articles and social media postings that align with our brand messaging and draw new users attention to our platform
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product and design teams to develop content that helps acquire, retain and engage users
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and be proficient in communicating it on our social media platforms
- Create engaging and informative social media content, email newsletters and other promotional content
- Edit and proofread content from other team members to ensure clarity and consistency with our brands messaging
- Stay up to date with Web3 platforms and ventures in order to improve the quality and relevance of our content
- Work flexible hours from any location
- Competitive pay, with additional bonuses & token compensation for top contributors
- Candidates must submit their previous writings
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a 1 hour technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for a 30 minute call to evaluate culture fit and their motivation towards the role
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer.
How to Apply