Full-Time Content Writer
Crypto markets have grown exponentially over the past few years, seeing increased adoption from retail participants as well as tech giants.
While this growth was catalyzed by developments in DeFi & NFTs, we believe that the next order of magnitude change will come from mass adoption of decentralized, community owned platforms across different verticals – finance, social media, gaming etc.
With this philosophy, we are building Relative – a derivatives platform focused on prediction markets. We’re an early-stage, venture backed team, hiring engineers with a strong sense of direction & ownership.
- Experience as a Content Writer or similar role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to research and synthesise complex topics and translate them into clear, concise and engaging content
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and ability to optimise content for search engines and social media
- Familiarity with content management system (CMS)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a proactive attitude Passion for emerging technologies and the Web3 ecosystem
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write compelling blog articles and social media postings that align with our brand messaging and draw new users attention to our platform
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product and design teams to develop content that helps acquire, retain and engage users
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and be proficient in communicating it on our social media platforms
- Create engaging and informative social media content, email newsletters and other promotional content
- Edit and proofread content from other team members to ensure clarity and consistency with our brands messaging
- Stay up to date with Web3 platforms and ventures in order to improve the quality and relevance of our content
- Work flexible hours from any location
- Competitive pay, with additional bonuses & token compensation for top contributors
- Candidates must submit their previous writings
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a 1 hour technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for a 30 minute call to evaluate culture fit and their motivation towards the role
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer.