Founded in 2008, Trustly is the global leader in Open Banking Payments, and the U.S. is Trustly’s fastest growing market. Today we serve 10,000 merchants, connecting them with over 650 million consumers and 7,600 banks in over 30 countries. In 2021, we processed over $20 billion in transaction volume in our global network.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary.
With U.S. headquarters in Silicon Valley and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team also spread across Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta and more! Across the U.S., we have embraced a work from anywhere policy throughout the continental US.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing fast. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
About the Role
As Content Writer, you will join a growing marketing team that is setting records across North America in helping to drive merchant and consumer usage of Trustly’s products and services. This is an essential role to help drive consistent brand messaging across touchpoints large and small.
In this role, you’ll create content and write copy for various branches of marketing and the business. To be successful, you’ll need to be a master at conveying technical concepts in a digestible and relatable way. You’ll need to have a very strong writing acumen and be a self-starter when it comes to ideation, research, and collaboration. You will work across the entire Marketing team, Sales, Customer Success, Creative, User Experience, Product, and Merchant Services.
What You’ll Do
- Interpret creative direction and turn briefs into persuasive copy concepts and assets.
- Ensure all copy produced meets the brand’s style and tone of voice of the brand written for, as well as adhere to compliance, legal, IP, and other requirements.
- Deliver clear and consistent copy across a variety of channels including blogs, whitepapers, the Trustly website, email, ad campaigns, social media, and video.
- Do your own research on industry trends and statistics that will support your content assetsEnsure that all copy and content assets stay up-to-date with current research, tone of voice, and brand messaging.
- Master the different personas and industries we target.
- Work with the Content Strategy Manager, Demand Generation Director, and other members of the creative team to brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Work with the designer to produce a final content asset.
- Maintain a content publishing calendar and plan copy according to upcoming product releases, events, and more.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience with copywriting for B2B products. Enterprise Fintech / Payments experience a plus.
- You have a passion for the written word and are a stickler for correct grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling.
- You have experience writing long-form and short-form copy that converts.
- You have a strong understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- You are a self-starter with a coachable and highly motivated personality.
- Experience with building and executing marketing campaigns from the ground up.
- You have a portfolio of writing samples demonstrating smart, strategic, and compelling copy.
- Ability to work autonomously and comfortable taking the lead.
- Are interested in the Fintech space and writing about Fintech.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, balancing long-term and short-term deadlines.
Salary Range: $80,000 – $105,000
SALARY RANGES IN US-BASED ROLE POSTING
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Recruiters can share more information with applicants about the specific salary range for preferred locations during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, and other perks and benefits.
What We Offer
At Trustly, you get the experience of working at a growing FinTech unicorn and the opportunity to work on challenging issues and projects with leading FinTech professionals in an innovative and truly inspiring atmosphere. We have a commitment to constantly develop and improve, so you can expect to grow on a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment.
We have a culturally diverse team that spans from Silicon Valley and across the U.S., Canada, Brazil, and Europe with an enthusiasm for remote-first work and the flexibility to balance professional and personal life. Our environment is open and inclusive and we strive to provide employees with a deep sense of belonging while fostering teamwork and having fun.
Trustly’s total compensation packages include competitive salaries, bonus plans, and stock options.
We offer innovative perks and benefits packages that include:
- Flexible paid time off & generous PTO accrual plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and other insurances
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Home office set-up allowance
- Internet stipend
- Retirement plan match for 401k and RRSP
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave, and more!
(The benefits and total compensation packages outlined above are for full-time employees only and exclude temporary positions.)
At Trustly, we embrace and celebrate diversity of all forms and the value it brings to our employees and customers. We are proud and committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe an open and inclusive environment enables people to do their best work. All decisions regarding hiring, advancement, and any other aspects of employment are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply