We’re looking for the brain power to help us execute on the content strategy to drive brand awareness, partnerships, sales, and community.
Our target audience consists of executives at brands interested in web3 and the metaverse. As well as, professionals in the video game industry, 3D artists, developers and designers.
We need a writer who can walk, chew gum and juggle at the same time. You will be bouncing back and forth between marketing and web copy, campaign ideas, building out process and improving our blog. The team you’ll join is smart, global and works at a fast pace to continually launch and refine the brand and community. It would be a big plus if you’ve have worked in an agency, but not required.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following Responsibilities
- Writing, editing and proofreading content across blogs, articles, web copy, decks, sales materials, etc.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy
- Brainstorm with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent message
- Contribute to developing thought provoking content to attract new followers on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendars.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Tech-savvy with various tools such as Trello, AI tools, WriterZen
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Ability to Work Remotely
- Paid Holidays
- 2 Days Paid Time Off Per Month Worked
- Mental Health Days
- Stipends For WFH Equipment
- Paid Training and Travel to Events
- Health, Dental, and Competitive Compensation Package.