Prestidge Group (www.prestidgegroup.com) is one of the world’s first executive branding, personal branding, and PR agencies working with clients across industry, with offices in Manhattan and Dubai.
Founded in 2015, we have a multidisciplinary team, and we cater to a high-profile portfolio of entrepreneurs, corporates, and personalities.
We are looking for a few different roles within our Dubai arm of the business to cater to and spearhead our growth. As an a content writer, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and working alongside our wider team on personal/executive branding and strategic initiatives.
Previous experience within the public relations sphere and/or journalism is preferred.
You will report to the Senior Management Team as well as the CEO. Salary is negotiable based on expertise and experience. We are looking for someone to join us immediately or one a month’s notice.
We are looking for an experienced mid-level Content Writer to join our PR team and support our personal branding needs for high-net-worth-individuals. The content writer will need to be adept at writing in-depth, research-based, long-form articles, as well as interview-style Q&As.
The Content Writer will also work closely with the PR account managers, graphics team, videography team, and the PR account managers to ideate social media captions and content calendars for high-profile individuals and top-notch personal brands.
The writer will also be called upon to enrich websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
As such, the content writer will need to be proficient at researching facts and figures accurately. The writer will also need to be excellent at spoken and written English and comfortable in switching between the Oxford and the AP Stylebook, while maintaining the right tone of voice, grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure within their written content. The writer will also be required to proofread articles before publication and sub-edit closed captions on videos as well as text on graphics.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract, and retain customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Stay abreast of trending news, culture, as well as types of viral social media content
- Write clear, concise, and relatable copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare interview questions and ideate possible response-position for thought leaders
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Propose insightful, timely, and though-provoking angles for content
- Proofread and edit posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with videography and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase engagements
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a content writer, journalist, copywriter or in a similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent English writing and editing skills and experience with SEO best practice
- Experience in researching from multiple credible and authentic sources
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with social, digital, and new media, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- BSc in English, Journalism, or related fields.