ShortPoint is a global remote work company that empowers organizations around the world to build gorgeous intranets that deepen connections and increase productivity. We develop and constantly improve the best intranet design technology that enables users to build intranet sites from scratch with no coding, at minimum cost, and in record time. It is the one tool used by more than 1500 companies that effectively touches the lives of more than 6 million intranet users across the globe. Companies such as PWC, NASA, NHS, General Electric, Epson and more use ShortPoint Page Builder to create and design their intranets.
About our Team
We are a team of diverse individuals that work closely together and collaborate remotely from different locations around the globe. We have team members who work out of Ukraine, Romania, Turkey, Nigeria, Cameroon, the Philippines, the USA, and UAE just to name a few. We foster an inclusive environment where we welcome talents with different backgrounds, beliefs, genders, and more. We currently have 40% of women thriving in the company.
And we can’t wait for you to join us!
What You’ll Do
- Provide high-quality written and video content in partnership with developers and product managers to provide customers with information, guides, tutorials, and resources about our product
- Help build, manage and maintain our Knowledge Base
- Create content for our website, social media platforms, newsletters, blog posts, etc
- Complete content-related projects, meet deadlines and follow content requirements and project specifications from across different departments in the company.
What Are We Looking For?
- An exceptional content writer with 3+ years experience in writing for technology, marketing, or Learning and Development
- Excellent understanding of grammar rules and how to construct clear and concise sentences
- Creative about content flow, thought organization, readability, and sentence variety
- Familiar with Google GSuite online tools, messaging applications, and the like
- An understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- The ability to collaborate with other team members remotely to complete projects
- The ability to give feedback on written content
Would Be Good To Have Some Experience In
- Skills in using screen capture, screen recording, and video editing tools such as Movavi, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and Social Media Management
- Familiar with Office 365 environment and SharePoint
- Experience working in an IT or software development company
What We Offer
We believe in investing in our employees holistically by offering competitive compensation commensurate with experience, flexible schedule arrangements with 4-day work weeks, allotted personal time and vacation days, fitness benefit and medical assistance, and company-paid professional training. This ensures that everyone is comfortable in their daily life, maintaining good work to life balance, and staying happy and healthy at all times.
As part of the team, you would be provided with:
- Working remotely;
- 4 working days a week;
- Medical Insurance;
- 30 days annual leave/year;
- 60 hours per year for personal time;
- 15 days public holidays;
- Unlimited paid sick days;
- Maternity time off;
- Work equipment provided;
- Gym compensation;
- Professional training and development;
- Team building and activities;
- Annual meetups with the whole team;
- ShortPoint welcome gift boxes / swag.
So, What Does It Really Mean To Work At ShortPoint?**
We are committed to be a global employer of choice. We ensure that our employees are engaged, productive, cared for, and are able to bring their whole selves to work. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work and we embrace this in our culture and in our product. We encourage career development and growth and we care about each other’s well-being. We are looking for team members who are passionate about delivering their best and most innovative work while collaborating with a team of 14 nationalities and with customers in different parts of the world.