Looking to join a fun-loving and inclusive culture that has your back? Our fast-growing and dynamic company provides a life experience that supports your professional growth and personal well being.
With offices around the world, ServiceRocket’s five-star products and services help tech giants like Salesforce, Workplace from Meta, Digital.ai and Atlassian get the most from their software. We enable fast-growing companies to take off. And so will your career!
We’re looking for an experienced content writer who is passionate about technology to create customer-centric content for ServiceRocket, our partner practices and lines of business. We believe the best content comes from writers who are lifelong learners, creative storytellers, content disruptors and ardent believers in the power of content to create and shape the reader’s relationship with a brand.
As Content Writer, you’ll create meaningful content that supports prospects, customers and our sales team throughout the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle. In this role, you’ll collaborate with Rocketeers in offices around the globe including company leadership, product marketing managers, subject matter experts, content design team, product and service managers, ecommerce, digital marketing, web development and stakeholders outside ServiceRocket.
What You’ll Do
- Author, edit, and review product marketing content including blogs, newsletters, white papers and ebooks, website content, use cases, videos, tutorials, customer success stories, webinars, FAQs, product descriptions, sales enablement assets, social media content, and more
- Create content that shares our story and vision, and apply ServiceRocket brand and voice guidelines to ensure content is consistent with company guidelines and mission
- Curate information from industry sources, news outlets, third-party research, web, social media, and other sources
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability, engagement and SEO
- Create compelling headlines and content that capture the attention of the target audience
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to generate original content
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience as a content writer – SaaS or technology company experience is highly preferred
- English proficiency is a must
- Proven content writing experience including a portfolio of published work
- Passion for technology and the ability to make complex information easy to understand (even for non-technical people)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- A clear understanding of content marketing principles
- Understanding of SEO
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-team, global environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field preferred
Nice To Have
- Experience working with Jira/Jira Service Management, Hubspot, SEM Rush, Google analytics, Miro and Trello
- Project Management Skills, market research, and product marketing knowledge
With a competitive salary and career pathway to advance your skills, you’ll reap the rewards of growth with ServiceRocket’s unique Share the Fruit program and an opportunity for stock options. Our generous health and wellness benefits allow you to care for yourself and loved ones. We offer monthly stipends that support how you work and encourage a healthy work life balance. Wear the Rocket: come grow with us!